GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lots of various 95 RMW parts

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
psiberto

Lots of various 95 RMW parts Empty
PostSubject: Lots of various 95 RMW parts   Lots of various 95 RMW parts Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 12:02 pm

I have a 95 Tan RMW that I have parted out with lots of small various parts left. Let me know if you need anything and I will look to see if I still have it. I have lots of interior trim parts but no door panel items. Lots of odds and ends parts and various trim parts. I am happy to sell most everything for $5-15/plus shipping (minus larger items which may be a bit more). If I have it, it's yours!

email me at bmichael8621@yahoo and I will let you know what I have

Thanks

Bret
Back to top Go down
Bull

Bull

PostSubject: Re: Lots of various 95 RMW parts   Lots of various 95 RMW parts Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 9:44 pm

What part of the country are you in?
Back to top Go down
andy0107

PostSubject: Re: Lots of various 95 RMW parts   Lots of various 95 RMW parts Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 12:39 pm

Hello there,

Looking for the '95 hood ornament, driver's seat belt with operating retractor, and a tan retractable cargo cover.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
wildcatman65

PostSubject: Re: Lots of various 95 RMW parts   Lots of various 95 RMW parts Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 9:39 am

Hello! I need the drivers side rear door rubber trim or the rubber and stainless.
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
71novaguy

PostSubject: Re: Lots of various 95 RMW parts   Lots of various 95 RMW parts Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 12:50 pm

where you at? what kind of interior?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lots of various 95 RMW parts   Lots of various 95 RMW parts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lots of various 95 RMW parts
Page 1 of 1