GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Need one more harness

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lakeffect

lakeffect

Need one more harness Empty
PostSubject: Need one more harness   Need one more harness Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 12:26 am

I somehow overlooked the fact that for my power seat install, I still need a harness with both connectors for the drivers side.
The good news is that it seems both driver side and passenger side harnesses are identical, So if you have one for a 1993 Caprice I'll take it.

edit: Fred says all b-body 91-93 harnesses are alike. here's a pic of what I'm after.  Send me a PM if you got one, and how much. I'd like to wrap up my parts accumulation soon.

Dave

Need one more harness IMG_0020
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: Need one more harness   Need one more harness Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 8:52 am

As of this morning, no repsones yet. Still looking for any 91-93 b-body power seat harness.
Back to top Go down
sherlock9c1

PostSubject: Re: Need one more harness   Need one more harness Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 11:04 am

That pic is the harness I pulled from a '96 Caprice. Any '94-96 harness from a Caprice or Impala would work as well. I am guessing the roadmasters are the same but I don't know.

For the record, removing this harness from a car requires removing the door panel, removing the harness out from the door by threading it through the hole where the accordion boot goes around, then carefully disassembling the harness. IIRC, one wire had to be cut and then reconnected in order to free this harness from the rest of the body harness.
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: Need one more harness   Need one more harness Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 11:58 am

IF someone has one, I'll take it. Just send me a Private Message (PM) with the price.
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: Need one more harness   Need one more harness Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:35 am

OK folks, a member has stepped forward with a PM and has a part for me.

Thanks to all who responded both publicly and privately

Dave
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need one more harness   Need one more harness Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need one more harness
Page 1 of 1