GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

EGR pipe needed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lamune

lamune

EGR pipe needed Empty
PostSubject: EGR pipe needed   EGR pipe needed Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 3:13 am

I had to hacksaw it off after it got wedged during exhaust manifold removal. I can't seem to find a replacement online (Standard ETB23 is listed, but nobody has any)

Any alternatives, or perhaps someone has one sitting around? Or, maybe I can just splice it back together somehow.  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
lamune

lamune

EGR pipe needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: EGR pipe needed   EGR pipe needed Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 12:22 pm

Found one.  Very Happy 

Wait, it was fifty bucks.  Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
lamune

lamune

EGR pipe needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: EGR pipe needed   EGR pipe needed Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 4:01 pm

Oops, order cancelled. Nobody has these things. Guess I'll try splicing it back together.
Back to top Go down
cbshea13

cbshea13

EGR pipe needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: EGR pipe needed   EGR pipe needed Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 11:26 pm

Did a quick look, found the EGR tube at BWD parts...

I will try to check availability at work tomorrow on it, if it's the one you're looking for. (If you're still looking)

*Slight edit, link didn't work properly, but found in eCatalog at bwdbrand.com - actual part number is EGT23
Back to top Go down
cbshea13

cbshea13

EGR pipe needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: EGR pipe needed   EGR pipe needed Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 8:59 am

Hmm, part isn't available through. Beyond splicing it back together, the only recommendation I could think of is hitting a salvage yard and seeing if they have one.

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
lamune

lamune

EGR pipe needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: EGR pipe needed   EGR pipe needed Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 11:49 am

Thanks for checking. Every place I've tried that has that part listed doesn't actually have it, so I guess they're gone.

A fellow I work with did an EGR delete in his Camaro and kept the pipe, so I was able to get one without hitting the junkyard. Smile

ayilar likes this post

Back to top Go down
Stolas

Stolas

EGR pipe needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: EGR pipe needed   EGR pipe needed Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 7:31 pm

When all else fails, try ebay. 20 bucks from the ebay seller rockbottomauto for the short pipe. The long one is probably more. Here is the part number for the one i got. ACDELCO OE SERVICE 219-208 Air Injection Pipe- Secondary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

EGR pipe needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: EGR pipe needed   EGR pipe needed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EGR pipe needed
Page 1 of 1