GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Possible new wagon, take a look

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TylerW

Possible new wagon, take a look Empty
PostSubject: Possible new wagon, take a look   Possible new wagon, take a look Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 6:48 pm

I didn't exactly want another white wagon, and I sure wouldn't pay the asking price, but this is a tow-pack, limited-slip car w/ heated seats.

Take a look and give your honest opinions please

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=u&car_id=275514913&dealer_id=100029538&car_year=1996&rdm=1269228668877&lastStartYear=1981&model=BUICKROAD&num_records=25&systime=&make2=&highlightFirstMakeModel=&start_year=1994&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&engine=&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&awsp=false&search_type=both&distance=500&marketZipError=false&search_lang=en&showZipError=y&make=BUICK&keywords_display=&color=&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&min_price=&drive=&default_sort=priceDESC&seller_type=b&max_mileage=&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=35950&advanced=&end_year=2011&doors=&transmission=&max_price=3000&cardist=102&standard=false&captcha=success
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Possible new wagon, take a look   Possible new wagon, take a look Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:29 pm

Nice looking car from the pics. Reasonable price considering the mileage and nice options. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: Possible new wagon, take a look   Possible new wagon, take a look Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:45 pm

Nice...I would try to talk 'em down a bit. But if it has always been a GA wagon....Oh yeah!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com

PostSubject: Re: Possible new wagon, take a look   Possible new wagon, take a look Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:22 pm

You are a trusting soul or a damn fool.Do you realize how addicted these fellow members are for their longroofs.If I wasnt an honorable man,that wagon would be mine as we speak.Please buy the wagon,so I cant.I am needing the LT-1 power in a bad bad way.
I am on ebay,craigslist and probably another 6 other commercial outlets at least twice daily.I have the time because of a disability and I love these wagons.Just buy it and enjoy it!
Take Care
Flasheroo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible new wagon, take a look   Possible new wagon, take a look Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:52 pm

Hey Tyler,sorry bout that reply as sometimes I get a little worked up for these wagons.That sure looks like a sharp buy even if you pay full price.
I think that some of the guys deliberately undervalue the wagons just so they can keep buying nicer wagons at cheap prices.I love a great deal just
like the next guy,but these wagons are becoming more rare every day so the nice ones are worth more money plain and simple.That cherry 92 RM with
60000 miles went for 5800 dollars and I feel that the buyer got it cheap.I guess in the end a cars worth is always determined by how bad you want it.
Again sorry if I got a little worked up.
Take Care
Flasheroo
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Possible new wagon, take a look   Possible new wagon, take a look Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:29 pm

car is only worth what someone will pay for it. Book value means nothing.
If it was worth 5800, you think the dealership would be selling it for 3?

It's priced right for a dealership selling that car in that condition.
Would I pay 3? Maybe if I were shopping for one and it was close to me.

There had been one WB4 local to me by a major dealer and they started at 10K for a 40,000 mile wagon. then it was 9 then 8 you get the picture. The ads stopped so I guess they sold it..

A car salesman told me once, there is an A$$ for every seat. I suppose you could take that two ways, lol.

Flasheroo, this forum is a little different than others. Most of us on here know one another on a personal level in some way and it's more of a club than a competition.

We encourage and nurture each others addiction and if we see something that another is looking for for or may want, we share with our brothers. Then again some of us are hoarders too (cough-cough, no I don't have a wagon problem)....i buy every 500 dollah wagon I see ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: Possible new wagon, take a look   Possible new wagon, take a look Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:38 pm

Sproket...well said!

I'm not trying to undervalue the wagon...but a 150kish white woody wagon is not rare and is still easily found. It may not seem that way when you have one ready to buy, but if you wait juuust a little.....something will always come up. (this is the king of impulse speaking though...) If I was looking for a wagon though (to be honest) I'd be in love like you are. White woody LIMITED! Oh yeah!

If it is rust free and you plan on keeping it for quite some time (or mod it) AND you are looking to pay that, go for it. 3k is not bad, and no one is gonna knock you for paying that. If you love it, get it Smile You can ALWAYS negotiate though. While we are nuts for these wagons, other are not so nuts. Remember that when you show up with the cash Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Possible new wagon, take a look   Possible new wagon, take a look Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:23 am

Ask how Chris knows about negotiating with cash. Wink Well said to both. If you want it, it's worth what you'll pay.
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
TylerW

PostSubject: Re: Possible new wagon, take a look   Possible new wagon, take a look Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:46 pm

Well, it's not worth 3 g's to me, especially already owning a white woody wagon.

Now if it was BLACK or DGGM...maybe Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible new wagon, take a look   Possible new wagon, take a look Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possible new wagon, take a look
Page 1 of 1