GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New guy from MN

Go down 
+2
Andebe
1wagon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
1wagon

New guy from MN Empty
PostSubject: New guy from MN   New guy from MN Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 12:17 pm

Hello to all fellow wagon captains!

I am on my 7th (and maybe last) bubble wagon, all but one being LT1 cars. Currently own a 1995 LAB WB4 Limited purchased in 2007 from Fred. 88K Southern car, never seen salt; bone stock. Still learning every day about these beasts.

Hope to become a contributing member, and absorb all the info possible gathered over the years by all of us who live by the longroof.

Thanks to all who help us to have a place of our own.

Scott
Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

New guy from MN Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy from MN   New guy from MN Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 12:50 pm

Welcome to the community,sounds like you are definitely in the right place.
Back to top Go down

New guy from MN Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy from MN   New guy from MN Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 9:54 pm

What took you and welcome to the group?
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

New guy from MN Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy from MN   New guy from MN Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 7:51 am

Welcome to the wagon herd Scott. Go to the "Members only" section and find out how to put yourself on our map.

Dave

Last edited by lakeffect on Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rabalc

rabalc

New guy from MN Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy from MN   New guy from MN Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 10:14 am

Welcome Scott, nice to see another from Mn. Where in MN are you
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

New guy from MN Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy from MN   New guy from MN Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 10:28 pm

welcome!!
Back to top Go down
1wagon

New guy from MN Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy from MN   New guy from MN Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 9:41 am

Thanks for the welcome guys! rabalc I'm from St. Cloud. I used to post on the Impala forum a bit years ago, but lost touch with the kids and all. Thought I should get back up to speed, and see if anyone still owns a bubble wagon.

Looking for some parts. I'll post in the proper section.

Scott
Back to top Go down
nstg8r

New guy from MN Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy from MN   New guy from MN Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 10:06 am

Welcome to the forum Scott, this is a great community. And an excellent place to pick up parts, I so far have picked up 2 doors and a tailgate, a driver's side mirror and of course tons of knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New guy from MN Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy from MN   New guy from MN Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New guy from MN
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GM Longroof Forum :: The Welcome Wagon :: Introductions...-
Jump to: