HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Custom Oldsmobile/ Roadmaster Wagon Vista Roof Cover

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
caprice181

PostSubject: Custom Oldsmobile/ Roadmaster Wagon Vista Roof Cover    Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:53 am

Ok, I need some help. I've searched the internet and the forum but can't find a picture of what I'm looking for.

Has anyone seen a one piece roof rack cover designed for the Oldsmobile and Roadmaster wagons? The 91 to 96 body style. Someone tried to sell on this site a few years ago but I can't fine the picture. The cover gives the roof a smooth appearance when you don't need to use the racks but you can take it off if you ever do need to use them.

Anyway, if anyone has a picture or any info on this piece please post it.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Custom Oldsmobile/ Roadmaster Wagon Vista Roof Cover    Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:06 pm

I have seen this in person. I think it looks awesome. Might have a photo buried somewhere in my facebook albums of the one I saw at Turkey Run. If no one else digs it out, I'll take a look when I get home.
Back to top Go down
81X11

PostSubject: Re: Custom Oldsmobile/ Roadmaster Wagon Vista Roof Cover    Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:35 pm

It's on this Olds for sale here local to me.

http://austin.craigslist.org/cto/4572408198.html
Back to top Go down
caprice181

PostSubject: Re: Custom Oldsmobile/ Roadmaster Wagon Vista Roof Cover    Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:48 pm

Thanks guys! This was driving me crazy, I knew I saw something like this years ago. Stingroo if you can still find your pictures I'd appreciate it.
I'm thinking about buying a white Roadmaster wagon next year and if so, I'd like to put this type of cover over the roof racks.

Thanks again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Custom Oldsmobile/ Roadmaster Wagon Vista Roof Cover    Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:20 am

No photos. I KNOW I saw it though. If I recall, it was a custom-made piece, though. Not something the guy just bought. It belonged to one of the promoters of the Daytona Turkey Run show.
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Custom Oldsmobile/ Roadmaster Wagon Vista Roof Cover    Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:38 pm

I think Roo is thinking about Mike Kelly from Cruise News magazine (used to have a copper color wagon with a custom roof rack thing on it). Sadly he sold both of his wagons and I don't know where they went...and the only pic I have doesn't really show it.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Custom Oldsmobile/ Roadmaster Wagon Vista Roof Cover    Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:12 pm

Yeah. That's the car. Cruise News.

No photos of it from my Turkey Run adventures though. Booo.
Back to top Go down
nstg8r

PostSubject: Re: Custom Oldsmobile/ Roadmaster Wagon Vista Roof Cover    Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:54 pm

I've never wanted a vista roof wagon so bad before, that's cool!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Custom Oldsmobile/ Roadmaster Wagon Vista Roof Cover    

Back to top Go down

Custom Oldsmobile/ Roadmaster Wagon Vista Roof Cover
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1