GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wanted - RMW front bumper

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bcb577

bcb577

Wanted - RMW front bumper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanted - RMW front bumper   Wanted - RMW front bumper Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 1:51 pm

i have a 1996 rmw my son hit a parked car in it(still trying to figure that one out),it damaged the passenger side front bumper and wanted to know if anyone knows how much a replacement bumper would cost? does any company make repros? i just got the thing looks good has some issues but i only paid 500.00 bucks for it and its worth alot more so id like to fix it
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Wanted RMW front bumper   Wanted - RMW front bumper Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 2:45 pm

bcb577 wrote:
i have a 1996 rmw my son hit a parked car in it(still trying to figure that one out),it damaged the passenger side front bumper and wanted to know if anyone knows how much a replacement bumper would cost? does any company make repros? i just got the thing looks good has some issues but i only paid 500.00 bucks for it and its worth alot more so id like to fix it

Any 91-96 RM wagon front bumper or cover will fit. All 6 years are the same. Sedans are different.
No repros are available... The Buicks have a cutout for the taller grille so a Caprice bumper (metal underneath) will fit, but the Buick cover will not and the grille won't clear.

I suggest you repost this protion outside of this sticky as it doesn't fit the rest of the thread.
Back to top Go down
bcb577

bcb577

PostSubject: Wanted - RMW front bumper   Wanted - RMW front bumper Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 4:10 pm

Anyone know where I can find a front bumper for a 96 rmw
Back to top Go down
200OZ
200OZ

PostSubject: Re: Wanted - RMW front bumper   Wanted - RMW front bumper Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 1:29 am

Parts cars.... craigs list, junk yard, eBay. Where are you from? A local B body guy may have one in their garage. There are no aftermarket options for the Buick.

Back to top Go down
bamalongroof

bamalongroof

PostSubject: Re: Wanted - RMW front bumper   Wanted - RMW front bumper Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 8:06 pm

Where are you located?
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Wanted - RMW front bumper   Wanted - RMW front bumper Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 10:03 pm

The bumper cover itself may be repairable, but the chrome/stainless trim is probably not repairable. Getting a good metal piece is tough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanted - RMW front bumper   Wanted - RMW front bumper Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanted - RMW front bumper
Page 1 of 1