GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WF FL '15 Map and Schedule

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sprocket

Sprocket

WF FL '15  Map and Schedule  Empty
PostSubject: WF FL '15 Map and Schedule    WF FL '15  Map and Schedule  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 8:33 pm

First off, here is the MAP for the Sat 8AM meet up. We will leave promptly at 8:15AM and cruise into the track along the highlighted route. The host hotel is the property just under the RED star (Ignore the green star that was the hotel we used 3 years ago):

WF FL '15  Map and Schedule  Map

Okay so here is the schedule for our Loose event:

Friday:

8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
The show is open from in case you arrive early and want to check out the vendors, and some other early arrivals.
There is also a LKQ yard about a mile from the hotel. Check inventory online if you wanna go pick.

4:00 PM
There is a group of us that plan on going to the beach to take pictures of our cars on the beach. This group will probably find somewhere on the beach to have dinner as well since we are over there. We will meet up in the host hotel lobby at 4. If you want to go find my cell number in the members section and let me know (or PM me).

Evening
Usually a group go off to find one of the local pay and spray car washes, and/or stock up on weekend supplies)

Saturday:

8AM - Meet in the shopping center parking lot next to the hotel (map above)
8:15 - Cruise into the track together and park along the fence near the turn 4 tunnel (it's easy to find on the way in).
8:30 - Check in with myself or Brokecello to get your WF Dash Plaque and info card for our little show inside the show (don't woorry if your car is not show quality, we have an award for that  geek )
- When you go in you get a bag. In there is the info for the Turkey run and a coupon to get your Turkey Run Dash Plaque. and a raffle ticket. The Dash Plaque is collected at the tent where they sell the Turkey Run T-shirts and is close to our parking area.
- Enjoy the show
Afternoon sometime - Near our area is where they do the raffle. They give away some decent stuff so you wanna be there. If you want to leave early, give me your ticket  cheers  or someone else.

7:00 PM BBQ at the hotel, exact location TBD. If participating see me or Brokecello during the day as we need your $$ to go buy supplies.
Awards presentation immediately follow the BBQ.
Parking lot shenanigens ensue.

Sunday:

Nothing official but the show is open again

If you would like to be a judge for our little show deal, send me a PM. We have one special guest judge so far

Last edited by Sprocket on Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
luckygino

PostSubject: Re: WF FL '15 Map and Schedule    WF FL '15  Map and Schedule  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 5:53 am

I don't seem to be able to see or figure out where the FL Wagonfest MAP is at here?
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: WF FL '15 Map and Schedule    WF FL '15  Map and Schedule  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 4:23 pm

luckygino wrote:
I don't seem to be able to see or figure out where the FL Wagonfest MAP is at here?

And Fixed. I'm obviously NOT Cap'n Obvious.....dunno how I missed posting the link.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WF FL '15 Map and Schedule    WF FL '15  Map and Schedule  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WF FL '15 Map and Schedule
Page 1 of 1