GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello to the members

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ottomatic

Hello to the members Empty
PostSubject: Hello to the members   Hello to the members Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 6:59 pm

Hello all. I am new to posting on the forum and would like to thank everyone for a wealth of knowledge I have already gleaned. I do not currently own a wagon but am on the hunt for my first. Started looking for more comfortable transportation since I am on the road more for work and came across the Estate Wagon. It will be ideal for what I need when I find mine, not to mention down right freaking cool to drive.
Anyway, thanks again and I look forward to getting to know those on the forum.
Back to top Go down
bamalongroof

bamalongroof

PostSubject: Re: Hello to the members   Hello to the members Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 9:07 pm

Welcome to the forum.... Jeff
Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

PostSubject: Re: Hello to the members   Hello to the members Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 2:54 pm

Welcome aboard and happy hunting!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello to the members   Hello to the members Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 2:29 pm

Hi All. New here to the GM Longroof. Lots of good reading and tips to read here.Love all the input here.
I Own A real sweet '94 Caprice wagon that sits pretty much in the garage except for long road trips.
Yep, It's like driving a lazyboy down the road. Car still rides and looks as it did New. I have owned it for over 13 years. LT-1 Heavy duty cooling package & sweet as can be. As sweet as she is I may be setting her up for sale in the future due to the amount of cars I own. Getting land locked here since getting married.
Hopefully I can get A photo up loaded here.
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Hello to the members   Hello to the members Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 3:02 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Big Wagon Guy

Big Wagon Guy

PostSubject: New members   Hello to the members Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 5:49 pm

Welcome to the madness. Good luck with the search hope you find what your looking for. Be sure to post pics when you do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello to the members   Hello to the members Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello to the members
Page 1 of 1