GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hi, from Penfield, NY

Go down 
+10
brokecello
200OZ
sherlock9c1
Sprocket
DBeaSSt
buickestate
lornejay1
jayoldschool
silverfox103
lowridetbird
14 posters
AuthorMessage
lowridetbird

lowridetbird

Hi, from Penfield, NY Empty
PostSubject: Hi, from Penfield, NY   Hi, from Penfield, NY Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 7:40 pm

[img]Hi, from Penfield, NY Roadmaster1[/img]

I bought this beauty down in Maryland for $985. I replaced the grill, added fender skirts, and the rally wheels, which I was inspired by the gentlemen in Ontario, Canada who has the beautiful blue wagon. I love my longroof! Would not trade it for anything.
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: Hi, from Penfield, NY   Hi, from Penfield, NY Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 7:49 pm

That's my kind of deal, nice wagon. Like the color.

gentlemen in Ontario? PAT???

You'll like it on this site, this is where all the wagon guys hang out.

Hope to see you at WagonFest in Waterloo

Tom C.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi, from Penfield, NY   Hi, from Penfield, NY Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:33 pm

That is a beautiful wagon and I like all the mods.You are in the best wagon group thats out there on the web and its also the most hilarious group of comedians out there who love to laugh and make you laugh.
Now please tell me how hard it was to fit those fenderskirts?I have never been a fan of skirts but these wagons seem to really pop with skirts installed.My wagon is the same color but without the wood and I wonder if that makes the skirts look better.
Take Care and Be Happy
Jim aka Fkasheroo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi, from Penfield, NY   Hi, from Penfield, NY Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:53 pm

You're missing some port holes. You have eight cylinders, not six. Wink I like the skirts.
Back to top Go down
jayoldschool

jayoldschool

PostSubject: Re: Hi, from Penfield, NY   Hi, from Penfield, NY Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:53 pm

You're missing a porthole.

Nice car!
Back to top Go down

lol Jay. Get out of my head. Sad
Back to top Go down
lornejay1

lornejay1

PostSubject: Re: Hi, from Penfield, NY   Hi, from Penfield, NY Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:56 pm

Holy Batman Robin I was sure this was Pats car when I opened the thread.

Then I read you bought it for under a grand and think whaaaaaat?

So then I look again and spot the tailpipe first without even cluing in on the sedan front.

Nice wagon,those wheels are the nicest factory GM wheel ever.

Welcome. Lorne.
Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: Hi, from Penfield, NY   Hi, from Penfield, NY Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:09 pm

Lorne you were thinking of this wagon

Hi, from Penfield, NY DSC01122
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Hi, from Penfield, NY   Hi, from Penfield, NY Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:26 pm

Welcome aboard. Great looking wagon!
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Hi, from Penfield, NY   Hi, from Penfield, NY Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 10:00 pm

Nice ride, for a split second, I thought it was Pat's too, till I notice the wagon front end and different portholes..... Looks sweet!!!!! welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
sherlock9c1

PostSubject: Re: Hi, from Penfield, NY   Hi, from Penfield, NY Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 10:21 pm

Hey, you're not far from Geneva, NY. You ought to come to Wagonfest 2010 on July 31st! More info coming soon!
Back to top Go down
200OZ
200OZ

PostSubject: Re: Hi, from Penfield, NY   Hi, from Penfield, NY Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:59 pm

Glad you made it in, it's about time John.
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: Hi, from Penfield, NY   Hi, from Penfield, NY Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:05 am

Welcome!! Very cool wagon Smile You should park next to Pat at WagonFest!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
stockfornow

stockfornow

PostSubject: Re: Hi, from Penfield, NY   Hi, from Penfield, NY Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 7:52 am

Welcome aboard! Penfield, NY? I am in Spencerport! And you need to join our Wagon Train to WagonFest 2010! Smile
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: Hi, from Penfield, NY   Hi, from Penfield, NY Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:16 am

Ditto that thought. I'm in Rochester as well, near the Hosptital off Rt 104. Wagonfest is the place to be on July 31 in Geneva.

I'm having a few ignition system spasms with my wagon (AGAIN!), but hope to get together with the local guys to hang out at one of the local cruise nights, There's about 6 of us or so around town, including Spencerport, Webster, Canandaigua, and Rochacha.
Back to top Go down
ArlingtonSS

PostSubject: Re: Hi, from Penfield, NY   Hi, from Penfield, NY Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 2:19 am

Welcome....and congrats, looks like you got a great deal!
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Hi, from Penfield, NY   Hi, from Penfield, NY Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 7:31 am

Welcome from a displaced Penfield'r. Grew up by Plank and Creek. Still come up to visit the folks...... and Charlies!! Live in central PA now, but comm'n up for Wagon Fest 2010. Hope to see u there.

Tim
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi, from Penfield, NY   Hi, from Penfield, NY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi, from Penfield, NY
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GM Longroof Forum :: The Welcome Wagon :: Introductions...-
Jump to: