GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

91 Custom Cruiser grille

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
OCCruiseship

91 Custom Cruiser grille Empty
PostSubject: 91 Custom Cruiser grille   91 Custom Cruiser grille Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 12:36 am

I can't particularly mention what happened here (!&$@*&ing people.......), but now I am in the market for a grille for a 91 Custom Cruiser (preferably in white). Hopefully close to the NYC area but it doesn't have to be.
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: 91 Custom Cruiser grille   91 Custom Cruiser grille Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 7:39 am

Sorry yours got broken. I have OCC grilles but not exactly the combo you want.

I have two 91 grilles in light blue, a 92 in white and a 92 in blue without the emblem.

If any of those interest you let me know. I can get pics tonight for you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: 91 Custom Cruiser grille   91 Custom Cruiser grille Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 9:36 am

I have a rehabbed 91 emblem for $40.

I also have a smoothed grille one that has a small nick at the top right (PS) corner. It is painted red in the center, and has the chrome painted black. I would sell it for $50 shipped.

The difference is that the 92 emblem is red, and the 91 is silver.

You can mask the chrome and emblem, and paint the center matching white on the 91s.

DBeaSSt...I thought I was a hoarder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 91 Custom Cruiser grille   91 Custom Cruiser grille Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 9:55 am

DBeast is a hoarder but you Fred could easily build a wagon from parts you have stored and still have a bunch left over!
Back to top Go down
OCCruiseship

PostSubject: Re: 91 Custom Cruiser grille   91 Custom Cruiser grille Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 5:07 pm

DBeaSSt wrote:
Sorry yours got broken.  I have OCC grilles but not exactly the combo you want.

I have two 91 grilles in light blue, a 92 in white and a 92 in blue without the emblem.

If any of those interest you let me know.  I can get pics tonight for you.

I'm interested in that 92 white one. Those have the red Oldsmobile emblem, right?

Fred Kiehl wrote:
I have a rehabbed 91 emblem for $40.

I also have a smoothed grille one that has a small nick at the top right (PS) corner. It is painted red in the center, and has the chrome painted black. I would sell it for $50 shipped.

The difference is that the 92 emblem is red, and the 91 is silver.

You can mask the chrome and emblem, and paint the center matching white on the 91s.

DBeaSSt...I thought I was a hoarder.

Have photos of that 91?
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: 91 Custom Cruiser grille   91 Custom Cruiser grille Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 7:24 pm

Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: 91 Custom Cruiser grille   91 Custom Cruiser grille Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 8:05 pm

Funny, I saw that emblem when I was searching. Smile And Fred, you are a hoarder. Razz

I'll get a picture of that grille for you. As mentioned the difference is the emblem. 91 is silver, 92 is red. So yes, this does have the emblem and red.
Mike
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 91 Custom Cruiser grille   91 Custom Cruiser grille Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

91 Custom Cruiser grille
Page 1 of 1