GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

weighed wagon

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mtrhead79

mtrhead79

weighed  wagon Empty
PostSubject: weighed wagon   weighed  wagon Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 11:44 am

i got my 94 caprice wagon weighed at scrap yard today. it came in at 4490 with a full tank of gas. just thought i would post if someone was wondering what wagons weigh
Back to top Go down
http://mtrhead79@aol.com

weighed  wagon Empty
PostSubject: Re: weighed wagon   weighed  wagon Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 3:26 pm

Wow that's more than I thought.

Was that with spare tire, jack, all that other good stuff?
Back to top Go down

weighed  wagon Empty
PostSubject: Flyweight Caprices   weighed  wagon Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:53 pm

Yes that sounds about right,I think the OCCs and RMWs weigh in at 100 to 150 lbs more depending on options.I was shocked at our wagons weights compared to other wagons out there with body on frame configurations.Dont matter to me but losing 500 lbs would be nice.
Not married so no wife/mother inlaw jokes and I had gastric bypass 3 years ago so I am a mere shadow of my former self.Girlfriend weighs in at a lovely 120 so no jokes about her unless you have a death wish because she will hunt you down and hurt you!
Take Care and Be Happy
Flasheroo
Back to top Go down

weighed  wagon Empty
PostSubject: Re: weighed wagon   weighed  wagon Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:54 pm

Nah, I'd be happier with a lighter wagon too...

Lighter = faster. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

weighed  wagon Empty
PostSubject: Re: weighed wagon   weighed  wagon Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:55 pm

before so much rust fell off the old gold roady weighed in at 4574 1/2tank fuel,. nobody in the car,. no spare tire or jack or jill,.

Nick
Back to top Go down

weighed  wagon Empty
PostSubject: Re: weighed wagon   weighed  wagon Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:56 pm

Where do you guys weigh your cars? I want to know what the wagon weighs now. lol
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

weighed  wagon Empty
PostSubject: Re: weighed wagon   weighed  wagon Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 7:02 pm

mtrhead79 wrote:
i got my 94 caprice wagon weighed at scrap yard today. it came in at 4490 with a full tank of gas. just thought i would post if someone was wondering what wagons weigh

John,

Lets weigh mine this week. I am back in Bensalem the rest of the week. I think the Roady weights a bit more........

Tim
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

weighed  wagon Empty
PostSubject: Re: weighed wagon   weighed  wagon Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:59 am

Stingroo wrote:
Where do you guys weigh your cars? I want to know what the wagon weighs now. lol

Many junk/scrap yards have drive on scales you can use.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
mtrhead79

mtrhead79

weighed  wagon Empty
PostSubject: Re: weighed wagon   weighed  wagon Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 5:28 pm

i got it wieghed at scrap yard and it was spare and everything made sure it had a full tank of gas. tim i will contact you i have not been on here just saw this i have been sick
Back to top Go down
mtrhead79

mtrhead79

weighed  wagon Empty
PostSubject: Re: weighed wagon   weighed  wagon Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 5:42 pm

my wagon has manual pass. seat ,pwr drivers, no carpet on back side panels in cargo area. no lights on door panels. oh and no wiper reservoir trying to clean up fenderwells. looks better without it. electric fans, raiss and tri y headers and no cats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

weighed  wagon Empty
PostSubject: Re: weighed wagon   weighed  wagon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

weighed wagon
Page 1 of 1