GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hey NOOBS.........

Go down 
+10
bigoldv8
lakeffect
buickestate
BigBlackBeaSSt
Sprocket
DBeaSSt
brokecello
toomanytoyz
94Woody
Bewber
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Bewber

Bewber

Hey NOOBS......... Empty
PostSubject: Hey NOOBS.........   Hey NOOBS......... Icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010 - 20:38

If you're so skiddish that you're afraid that by listing your city, a crazy wagon kook will show up on your front door one day and want to look at your car, that's kind of a valid concern - but you're still retarded.

So listen up - either put your effin location in deal that shows up next to you avatar - or EVERYTIME you post something regarding ANYTHING that's "local" to you - SAY WHERE THE HELL IT IS!!!

The internet is a big place, and unless you say WHERE you are - nobody is ever going to give a damn about a the good deal info you're passing along about a car that's up the street from you.

It's not too much to ask

Sincerely,
Common Sense
Vagina, Russia
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

Hey NOOBS......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey NOOBS.........   Hey NOOBS......... Icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010 - 21:18

I agree.

It makes as much sense to me as hiding the plate numbers when posting a pic of a car.
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

Hey NOOBS......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey NOOBS.........   Hey NOOBS......... Icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010 - 21:32

I agree.

(location witheld)
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

Hey NOOBS......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey NOOBS.........   Hey NOOBS......... Icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010 - 21:39

Lol. Yeah.

Hey NOOBS......... Whereareyou
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

Hey NOOBS......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey NOOBS.........   Hey NOOBS......... Icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010 - 22:19

Actually John, it's YOU they are afraid of. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
Sprocket

Sprocket

Hey NOOBS......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey NOOBS.........   Hey NOOBS......... Icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010 - 23:11

DBeaSSt wrote:
Actually John, it's YOU they are afraid of. Razz

Well Duh, of course he'd be the one to show up and knock on a door....oh wait a minute, that was me with an old lady, lol.
And she wanted to buy MY car ha ha ha.

Oh and Bewb in a flash (rare one at that_, I just 'got' your avatar. Yup I'm a little sloooooooooooooooow lately
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

Hey NOOBS......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey NOOBS.........   Hey NOOBS......... Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010 - 18:05

MODERATORS PLEASE BLOCK MY LOCATION FROM BEWBER!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

Hey NOOBS......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey NOOBS.........   Hey NOOBS......... Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010 - 18:15

Bewber wrote:
If you're so skiddish that you're afraid that by listing your city, a crazy wagon kook will show up on your front door one day and want to look at your car, that's kind of a valid concern

Is that a bad thing?

How many forum member's doors have I showed up at? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Bewber

Bewber

Hey NOOBS......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey NOOBS.........   Hey NOOBS......... Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010 - 18:33

None. You showed up at your FRIENDS houses - who also happen to belong to the same forum as you.

Huge difference.
Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

Hey NOOBS......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey NOOBS.........   Hey NOOBS......... Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010 - 18:53

BigBlackBeaSSt wrote:

you know we will set up camp on your front lawn the next time we go to Hersey....
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

Hey NOOBS......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey NOOBS.........   Hey NOOBS......... Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010 - 18:56

buickestate wrote:
BigBlackBeaSSt wrote:

you know we will set up camp on your front lawn the next time we go to Hersey....

Make it the back lawn and I stand a chance hiding the fact I have illegal aliens in my care!!! I would be upset if you did not come to visit.......
Back to top Go down

Hey NOOBS......... Empty
PostSubject: Come One Come All   Hey NOOBS......... Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010 - 19:08

All fellow wagon nuts are welcome at my home any time even NICK but he stays out in the yard with the rest of the turds!
Take Care and Be Happy
Flasheroo
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

Hey NOOBS......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey NOOBS.........   Hey NOOBS......... Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010 - 19:32

Dah... OH! Comrade "Common Sense" Bewber from Smelly Wet Place Russia. EWE funny man Comrade!

I Look out of eye with great humor of irony how no mention of place for you is listed but Location: Location, Location. lol!

DAH! Is very funny joke on Comrade forum members to ask for something you do not give either! HA HA Very gud joke. Remind me give you Coronas at Wagonfest! DAH! If I find location of you!!! HaHa! I maik good joke! cheers

How you Americans and Canadians say... MAOL...My Ass Off Laughing ! Where is funny little icon with butt falling off when fellow Comrade needs! DAH!

from other Stinky Wet Place, Russia... Except brown not pink!

(DAH HREY! I maik other funny gud joke) Comrade Lakeffect

Last edited by lakeffect on Tue 11 May 2010 - 20:44; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bewber

Bewber

Hey NOOBS......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey NOOBS.........   Hey NOOBS......... Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010 - 20:12

MAOL too @ "Shammoo WOW" guy. Very Happy

I'm not a noob, dang near errybody knows where I live, and whenever I do mention something local, I DO mention my actual city.
Back to top Go down
bigoldv8

Hey NOOBS......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey NOOBS.........   Hey NOOBS......... Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010 - 21:03

Hey NOOBS......... 129175392360803250

Hey NOOBS......... 129169891227603337
Back to top Go down
phastlt1

Hey NOOBS......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey NOOBS.........   Hey NOOBS......... Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010 - 21:11

bigoldv8 wrote:

Hey NOOBS......... 129169891227603337

At first I was thinking....what's so funny about this article? Then, I noticed the guy in the middle's last name, lol....it was after that I noticed the real fail.... lol!
Back to top Go down
bigoldv8

Hey NOOBS......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey NOOBS.........   Hey NOOBS......... Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010 - 21:15

Well, another body part was already mentioned so I couldn't let this post live without adding a few more references. affraid
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

Hey NOOBS......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey NOOBS.........   Hey NOOBS......... Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010 - 21:40

Comrad BIGoldV8

Is funny funny trick! Writers loosing jobs get even with bossman giving them shaft. They give bigger shaft and spell out name of boss at same time. DAH VERY FUNNY!

When Dawn comes up for me on your joke.MAOL many times. Wife think I'm dying. Try two smother face with pillow to help.

In Russia we shoot all of them.. writers... even boss... even wife. NOW That funnY!

Conrade Shammoo
Back to top Go down
Bewber

Bewber

Hey NOOBS......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey NOOBS.........   Hey NOOBS......... Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010 - 21:50

I saw this FAIL one time on the other forum, and have the pic saved...

Hey NOOBS......... IMG_0441

Even stupider than getting that plate, the guy that had it also got a huge ticket for driving around with it like that and the State of Michigan immediately nullified the plate. The cop was equally unimpressed with the drivers license photo too.

But wtf do I know? I thought it was funnier than hell!
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

Hey NOOBS......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey NOOBS.........   Hey NOOBS......... Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010 - 21:54

I think I have a picture of that plate in my garage somewhere......... Hey NOOBS......... Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

Hey NOOBS......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey NOOBS.........   Hey NOOBS......... Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010 - 22:27

buickestate wrote:

How many forum member's doors have I showed up at? Shocked

Not mine...and I've asked. Remember? You were going to..until I mentioned that we would just be taking 8 bolts off my wagon... confused
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

Hey NOOBS......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey NOOBS.........   Hey NOOBS......... Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010 - 22:41

Flasheroo wrote:
All fellow wagon nuts are welcome at my home any time even NICK but he stays out in the yard with the rest of the turds!

Flasheroo

So you just publicly stated you think i,m a piece of shit.
people that know me don't speak to me like that,.as i like to go on long drives,
and I,ve been known to swing by out of my way and be quite destructive to people,and their property,
I,ll make sure next trip to florida, i go thru virginia,

Nick

Last edited by phantom 309 on Tue 11 May 2010 - 22:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bewber

Bewber

Hey NOOBS......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey NOOBS.........   Hey NOOBS......... Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010 - 22:46

Don't take it so literally Nick. It's a term of endearment. It's common for me to to refer to one of my kids as a turd ...... as in, "Knock it off, you TURD!" but I'd never even THINK about calling any of them a piece of shit. Ever.
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

Hey NOOBS......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey NOOBS.........   Hey NOOBS......... Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010 - 22:51

Bewber wrote:
Don't take it so literally Nick. It's a term of endearment. It's common for me to to refer to one of my kids as a turd ...... as in, "Knock it off, you TURD!" but I'd never even THINK about calling any of them a piece of shit. Ever.
dump,. turd, crap,. pos , piece of shit,. shithead,.shit for brains, shit eater, etc,.
all means the same thing to me,. don't tell me that calling someone a turd is a term of endearment,.
and you call your kids turds?
i was born at night, but not last night.
Back to top Go down

Hey NOOBS......... Empty
PostSubject: Just A Joke   Hey NOOBS......... Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010 - 23:07

Please Nick come on down and visit anytime.I was just trying to get a rise out of you and it worked.Kinda enjoy that sarcastic ridiculing humor that you seem to possess in spades plus its a hell of lot of fun.
If I was going to call you something other than turd I would do it somewhere else and not in this forum.It was meant as a joke sorry if you took it the wrong way!
Take Care and Be Happy (Well as happy as you can be)
Flasheroo
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

Hey NOOBS......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey NOOBS.........   Hey NOOBS......... Icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010 - 8:19

It seems we've drifted away from"Hey Noobs" just a bit.
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

Hey NOOBS......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey NOOBS.........   Hey NOOBS......... Icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010 - 9:28

lakeffect wrote:

Ya think? Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
Bewber

Bewber

Hey NOOBS......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey NOOBS.........   Hey NOOBS......... Icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010 - 9:56

phantom 309 wrote:
Bewber wrote:
It's common for me to to refer to one of my kids as a turd ...... as in, "Knock it off, you TURD!" but I'd never even THINK about calling any of them a piece of shit. Ever.
waaaaaaa.......

So you just publicly stated you think i,m a liar.

Lighten up dude. The dude was having a little fun with ya.
Back to top Go down
Bewber

Bewber

Hey NOOBS......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey NOOBS.........   Hey NOOBS......... Icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010 - 10:00

lakeffect wrote:

Hey NOOBS ........... do everyone a favor and don't try to joke around with Nick. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

Hey NOOBS......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey NOOBS.........   Hey NOOBS......... Icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010 - 10:12

Ouch.
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

Hey NOOBS......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey NOOBS.........   Hey NOOBS......... Icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010 - 16:16

Bewber wrote:
phantom 309 wrote:
Bewber wrote:
It's common for me to to refer to one of my kids as a turd ...... as in, "Knock it off, you TURD!" but I'd never even THINK about calling any of them a piece of shit. Ever.
waaaaaaa.......

So you just publicly stated you think i,m a liar.

Lighten up dude. The dude was having a little fun with ya.
Yes i think you are lying,.
as for the waaa,.
why is it always you that thinks he can just jump in and tell whomever what to say,. whomever what to think,and whomever what to understand,.and whomever to lighten up?
what makes you think you have this right to be apart of something that doesn't concern you?
How about i lighten up and you shut up,.turd. Why do you feel it's necessary for you to interfere with one of my conversations anyway,.and explain to me what my perception should or shouldn't be,?
interesting how you choose to defend flasher00s' use of the word 'turd', and assume it was meant in a lighthearted manner,.,. rather than defend my perception of the word turd as an insult,.

Nick
Back to top Go down
lornejay1

lornejay1

Hey NOOBS......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey NOOBS.........   Hey NOOBS......... Icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010 - 16:49

brokecello wrote:
Ouch.

Hey NOOBS......... OUCH
Back to top Go down
Bewber

Bewber

Hey NOOBS......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey NOOBS.........   Hey NOOBS......... Icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010 - 17:37

Well here's a couple examples of how serious I take this --> when you called me a liar, I didn't care, and when you called me a turd - I actually laughed out loud.

I guess I took it light hearted because I know that when I want somebody to know that I think they're a piece of shit, I say something to the effect of "(Insert name here, ) You are a piece of shit." But that's just me. I'm literal like that.

Also - when my kids are being turd enough to make me use their middle name to scold them or get their attention from having their head up their ass - we commonly add one to it for dramatic effect. When Blaser is being a poop, he gets called out as "BLASE POOP AARON!" - Kaleigh gets called out as "KALEIGH POOP ALOHA", etc. It's not a big deal, and yes, her middle name really is Aloha.

I'm sorry you're upset today and I still love you. (homo)
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

Hey NOOBS......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey NOOBS.........   Hey NOOBS......... Icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010 - 18:08

You have now convinced me you are not lying,. but i,m convinced your children may need therapy to overcome their fascination with scat sites in their futures,.
I was raised in a strict houshold, and people being rude or familiar with each other was only allowed and tolerated if said people knew enough to joke in rude crass manners with other people that they knew would not be offended,. until such times as these boundaries were established, politeness was the correct manner in which to carry on. Unless someone chose to be deliberately rude, in which case it may or may not invoke a response from the other party,.depending on the level of familiarity between the two.
So until such time has passed and i feel comfortable and familiar with someone,. i take offense at someone being rude to me directly.
Being deliberately rude to "get a rise" is exceptionally annoying, and i take exception to it,
my term of endearment is to break somebodys body thats pissed me off, then sit beside them in the hospital and read them poetry,.to show that i care.

Nick
Back to top Go down
Bewber

Bewber

Hey NOOBS......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey NOOBS.........   Hey NOOBS......... Icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010 - 19:01

phantom 309 wrote:
i,m convinced your children may need therapy ......

Welcome to the club. Very Happy Good thing their mom has her masters in social work.
Back to top Go down

Hey NOOBS......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey NOOBS.........   Hey NOOBS......... Icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010 - 20:59

Well hell I meant the use of the word TURD as a joke.Please Nick let it go!I am sorry if I offended you and I hope you accept my sincere apology.
Now I thought you could take a little friendly ribbing but you obviously cant so now I know not to bother!.
Now if you think threats to me or my property will scare me in any way TRY AGAIN cause it didnt work.
Bewber thanks for trying to calm him down but dont bother cause its a waste of time.
Take Care and Be happy
Flasheroo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey NOOBS......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey NOOBS.........   Hey NOOBS......... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey NOOBS.........
Page 1 of 1