GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

94-96 Caprice rear interior pillar covers, and other small parts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dmg4
dmg4

94-96 Caprice rear interior pillar covers, and other small parts Empty
PostSubject: 94-96 Caprice rear interior pillar covers, and other small parts   94-96 Caprice rear interior pillar covers, and other small parts Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 8:54 am

I'm looking for the left and right side interior plastic covers for the upper rear pillars (the part that covers where the shoulder belt is anchored). Color is maroon (Cathouse red would be more like it!), but i can dye any color to match, so tell me what you have. You remove it and ship it to Geneva, NY. Car is a 1996 Caprice, but I think all interior parts from 94-96 should fit.

I also need the drivers-side plastic cover for the seat belt buckle and the plastic keeper button that prevents the buckle from sliding all the way to the floor when unfastened.
Back to top Go down
polecat

94-96 Caprice rear interior pillar covers, and other small parts Empty
PostSubject: Re: 94-96 Caprice rear interior pillar covers, and other small parts   94-96 Caprice rear interior pillar covers, and other small parts Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 3:57 pm

I have those rear pieces in tan. PM me if you want my to work up a shipping price for ya.
Back to top Go down

94-96 Caprice rear interior pillar covers, and other small parts
Page 1 of 1