GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tan Standard leather seats 94 to 96 RMS

Go down 
+3
Mark 96 Roady
jasonlachapelle
Big Wagon Guy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Big Wagon Guy

Big Wagon Guy

Tan Standard leather seats 94 to 96 RMS Empty
PostSubject: Tan Standard leather seats 94 to 96 RMS   Tan Standard leather seats 94 to 96 RMS Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 11:00 am

Hello all. I'm looking for a complete set of Tan Standard leather seats for a 94 to 96 RMS. Would also appreciate leads on just the rear seats.

Pls PM me if you can help or see a set in the bone yards.

Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
jasonlachapelle

jasonlachapelle

PostSubject: Re: Tan Standard leather seats 94 to 96 RMS   Tan Standard leather seats 94 to 96 RMS Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 1:28 pm

Gotta ask what your plan is for shipping, since I have a set of grey cloth limited RMS seats waiting for me in Ottawa...
Back to top Go down
Big Wagon Guy

Big Wagon Guy

PostSubject: Re: Tan Standard leather seats 94 to 96 RMS   Tan Standard leather seats 94 to 96 RMS Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 2:04 pm

If they are within a day's drive I would likely pick them up myself...or depending upon location perhaps lean upon the wagon brotherhood to get them within reach or to a future wagon meet.

I understand Greyhound may be an option for shipping...but have not used them myself.
Back to top Go down
Mark 96 Roady

PostSubject: Re: Tan Standard leather seats 94 to 96 RMS   Tan Standard leather seats 94 to 96 RMS Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2015 10:08 pm

Don't forget that the front covers come off really easy, and it would be much cheaper to just ship the foam and leather than the whole seat and frame. As to Greyhound, I bought a set of doors for a project several years ago, and the shipping was cheap, and they arrived undamaged. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Big Wagon Guy

Big Wagon Guy

PostSubject: Re: Tan Standard leather seats 94 to 96 RMS   Tan Standard leather seats 94 to 96 RMS Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 7:04 am

Thanks...bump.

Does anyone have just the rear Standard seat available?
Back to top Go down
detroit_iron

detroit_iron

PostSubject: Re: Tan Standard leather seats 94 to 96 RMS   Tan Standard leather seats 94 to 96 RMS Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 11:37 am

Hey - you're in Wasaga Beach?
Two ideas - there's a guy in the Midland area just North of Barrie - I went there once to buy a few parts for my 9c1 back in the day, he has at least 10 B-bodies sitting up there, rebuilds them, sells parts. Great guy. Check on kijiji.ca under "caprice" - he has ads up there once in a while.
Second idea - I'm picking up a 94 Roadmaster wagon tomorrow with tan leather interior - would like to change to red. So basically - my seats would be up for grabs.
One more idea: I found a set of tan leather fronts on kijiji.ca in the Kingston area for $235 I think - they look good, not sure about the price though?
Back to top Go down
Big Wagon Guy

Big Wagon Guy

PostSubject: Re: Tan Standard leather seats 94 to 96 RMS   Tan Standard leather seats 94 to 96 RMS Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 10:27 pm

Thanks for the reply. I believe the guy your referring to is Roy. He does not have any Tan Standard Leather RMS seats.

Your car is a Wagon...I have several sets of front seats I'm looking specifically for the rear seat from a Sedan.

I too saw the seats for sale on Kijiji...although they are the right ones...again I need the matching rear seat. I don't have a problem with the price assuming the seats are not worn/torn.

Thanks for looking and for the attempt to help. I actually found the seats I'm looking for in Tenn down near Atlanta...I'm going to do a road trip next week to pic them up as I could not find anyone on the forum who was willing or able to help.
Back to top Go down
detroit_iron

detroit_iron

PostSubject: Re: Tan Standard leather seats 94 to 96 RMS   Tan Standard leather seats 94 to 96 RMS Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 12:37 pm

Before you go down there - did you see the 1995 RMS for parts? The guy is somewhere in the Napannee area (Kingston-ish?) - car has 140k and he says a mint tan leather interior - but I can't remember if it has the limited or standard seats. I'm not sure how urgent it is, but it's quite a trip to make for a rear seat - wait it out instead? I'll check our wreckers this weekend, now that I have the wagon here, I know exactly what it needs (or what I think I will need in addition to what it ACTUALLY needs lol)
So just to clarify - you just need a standard tan leather rear seat - lower and upper? I'll keep you updated.
Back to top Go down
Big Wagon Guy

Big Wagon Guy

PostSubject: Re: Tan Standard leather seats 94 to 96 RMS   Tan Standard leather seats 94 to 96 RMS Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 12:47 pm

Thanks Detroit_Iron

I contacted the local guy with the Gold RMS...his interior is in nice shape but its a Limited. If you come across a Leather Standard interior from a Sedan locally I would be all over it...don't really want to do a 30 plus hour round trip to get some seats...but these cars are not exactly common/pleantaful anymore Smile

I appreciate your trying to help.

PS: Happy to pay a finders fee and/or for your time should you come across the riht seats.

All the best.
Back to top Go down
KidShilleen

PostSubject: Re: Tan Standard leather seats 94 to 96 RMS   Tan Standard leather seats 94 to 96 RMS Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2016 8:26 am

I have the ones on Kijiji....

Lots of other white over tan 96 RMW parts

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?requestSource=b&adId=1052050561

Good doors, car was rustproofed every year

Class II hitch
Interior trim, etc

Last edited by KidShilleen on Mon May 16, 2016 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: Tan Standard leather seats 94 to 96 RMS   Tan Standard leather seats 94 to 96 RMS Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2016 8:44 am

KidShilleen wrote:

how about posting the link to your ad?
Back to top Go down
MG Davis

MG Davis

PostSubject: Re: Tan Standard leather seats 94 to 96 RMS   Tan Standard leather seats 94 to 96 RMS Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2016 1:03 pm

KidShilleen wrote:

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?requestSource=b&adId=1052050561

Good doors, car was rustproofed every year

Class II hitch
Interior trim, etc

Dammit, I wish you lived closer than Ontario. Would take that passenger seat off you in a heartbeat, or the set if need be. But shipping to Florida must be insane.
Back to top Go down
jasonlachapelle

jasonlachapelle

PostSubject: Re: Tan Standard leather seats 94 to 96 RMS   Tan Standard leather seats 94 to 96 RMS Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2016 1:15 pm

He's close to the the border crossing. If he mails it from your side it's cheap. I mailed a transmission for super cheap from the shipping depot near alexandria.
Back to top Go down
Big Wagon Guy

Big Wagon Guy

PostSubject: Re: Tan Standard leather seats 94 to 96 RMS   Tan Standard leather seats 94 to 96 RMS Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2016 9:45 pm

Michael I go down to Orlando a couple times per year. If you wish to work out a deal with the seller I would be more then happy to pick them up, hold them until I come down your way and then bring them to you. (No charge). Alternatively, I could also bring them to Wagon Fest NY and ship them to you from NYS...you arrange shipping from NYS.

I don't mind helping a fellow B body owner.

The JY in Tenn ended up crushing the car that had the seats I wanted. So I'm still looking for a nice set of Tan Standard Leather seats from a RMS. Please keep your eyes open...all leads appreciated.
Back to top Go down
MG Davis

MG Davis

PostSubject: Re: Tan Standard leather seats 94 to 96 RMS   Tan Standard leather seats 94 to 96 RMS Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2016 9:59 pm

Big Wagon Guy wrote:
Michael I go down to Orlando a couple times per year. If you wish to work out a deal with the seller I would be more then happy to pick them up, hold them until I come down your way and then bring them to you. (No charge). Alternatively, I could also bring them to Wagon Fest NY and ship them to you from NYS...you arrange shipping from NYS.

I don't mind helping a fellow B body owner.

The JY in Tenn ended up crushing the car that had the seats I wanted. So I'm still looking for a nice set of Tan Standard Leather seats from a RMS. Please keep your eyes open...all leads appreciated.

That would be very kind of you! Let me see what I can work out with him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tan Standard leather seats 94 to 96 RMS   Tan Standard leather seats 94 to 96 RMS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tan Standard leather seats 94 to 96 RMS
Page 1 of 1