GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

introductions

Go down 
+4
Big Wagon Guy
bamalongroof
Andebe
occ6.6
8 posters
AuthorMessage
occ6.6

introductions Empty
PostSubject: introductions   introductions Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 8:11 am

Just wanted to say hi from Ontario I have a 92 occ & a 92 rmw . Occ has a few upgrades & will be getting a 403 olds & 4l80e swapped into to it in spring when I pull it out of storage . Rmw is going to get parted out - 800+k on it sad to say front frame starting to roll in at control arm mounts but served me well
Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: introductions   introductions Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 10:28 am

Welcome. The 6.6 will be a nice touch!
Back to top Go down
bamalongroof

bamalongroof

introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: introductions   introductions Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 10:53 pm

Wow that a lot of miles.....
Back to top Go down
occ6.6

introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: introductions   introductions Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 3:51 pm

Thats kilometres sorry 800, 000 +kilometres. Still alot of miles tho
Back to top Go down
Big Wagon Guy

Big Wagon Guy

introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: introductions   introductions Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 10:29 am

Welcome to the forum. You have a 92 OCC in Canada? Where did it come from? How did you get it registered here? (Given that we did not get any I have heard that MTO will not issue a title?).
Back to top Go down
jasonlachapelle

jasonlachapelle

introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: introductions   introductions Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 2:49 pm

Big Wagon Guy wrote:
Welcome to the forum. You have a 92 OCC in Canada? Where did it come from? How did you get it registered here? (Given that we did not get any I have heard that MTO will not issue a title?).

That would be weird. How do people register 04-06 GTOs ?
Back to top Go down
occ6.6

introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: introductions   introductions Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 4:47 pm

I bought the car from a gentleman in london ont. It was already registered here in his name, I don't think it's all that hard to register a u.s. only car here...the fun part is when you bring a car up from central america-gautemala to be exact like my 71 olds cutlass. 3 different boarder agencies to deal with yay!
Back to top Go down
occ6.6

introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: introductions   introductions Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 4:48 pm

I bought the car from a gentleman in london ont. It was already registered here in his name, I don't think it's all that hard to register a u.s. only car here...the fun part is when you bring a car up from central america-gautemala to be exact like my 71 olds cutlass. 3 different boarder agencies to deal with yay!
Back to top Go down
occ6.6

introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: introductions   introductions Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 4:51 pm

Sorry for the double reply pushed wrong button (s) .I'm new to this forum stuff obviously
Back to top Go down
occ6.6

introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: introductions   introductions Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 4:52 pm

Back to top Go down
jayoldschool

jayoldschool

introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: introductions   introductions Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 8:09 pm

[quote="jasonlachapelle"]
Big Wagon Guy wrote:

That would be weird. How do people register 04-06 GTOs ?[/quote

They don't. GTOs are specifically on the "no-go" list on the RIV.
Back to top Go down
stewzer55

stewzer55

introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: introductions   introductions Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 8:39 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
jasonlachapelle

jasonlachapelle

introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: introductions   introductions Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 8:51 pm

jayoldschool wrote:
jasonlachapelle wrote:
Big Wagon Guy wrote:

That would be weird.  How do people register 04-06 GTOs ?[/quote

They don't.  GTOs are specifically on the "no-go" list on the RIV.

they removed it several years ago.
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: introductions   introductions Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 7:57 am

Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: introductions   introductions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

introductions
Page 1 of 1