GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Headliner issues

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
buickestate
buickestate

Headliner issues Empty
PostSubject: Headliner issues   Headliner issues Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 3:39 pm

last september when I brough that sedan front clip down to virgina in the back of the peanut butter sandwich my headliner got a few tears in it......

why some one would want to put a sedan front clip on their wagons is beyond me....

Headliner issues DSC01486

So I'm going to try to replace the headliner with some woven bamboo rattan

Headliner issues DSC01487
Back to top Go down
Bewber

Bewber

Headliner issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headliner issues   Headliner issues Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 3:52 pm

Wow. That's gonna be COOL lookin! Having built tens of custom headliners, I has many thoughts on installation and am looking forward to both the progress and the results.
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

Headliner issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headliner issues   Headliner issues Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:46 pm

buickestate wrote:

So I'm going to try to replace the headliner with some woven bamboo rattan

Why would anyone want to do that? With a few cuts...you could separate the roof from the body allowing for MUCH easier headliner access. HTH.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com

Headliner issues Empty
PostSubject: Another Idea   Headliner issues Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 7:33 pm

Definitely would be original just dont let anyone smoke with the windows down.Gave me another idea,how would a woody look if you replaced the wood grain with a vinyl version of rattan down the sides?Definitely would be one of a kind and the start of a awesome surf wagon.
Just A Thought
Flasheroo
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

Headliner issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headliner issues   Headliner issues Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 10:55 pm

You will have to replace all the interior wood in your car with the same material to look right. That would definitely be different. You could do the cargo floor with bamboo flooring to accent it. Maybe even the carpet on the interior panels. Why not do the dash pad too, it would cover any possible cracking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Headliner issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headliner issues   Headliner issues Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Headliner issues
Page 1 of 1