GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Panther 21mm Rear Stabillizer Bar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jxdrl

Panther 21mm Rear Stabillizer Bar Empty
PostSubject: Panther 21mm Rear Stabillizer Bar   Panther 21mm Rear Stabillizer Bar Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2016 6:41 pm

Does anyone have one of the largest (21mm) Ford bars in their stash? I'm located in Michigan (when I'm home) and have been searching for one on and off for awhile. I was going to get one from Nick when I drove through Ontario but it didn't work out.

Let me know.

Thanks,

Jonathan
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: Panther 21mm Rear Stabillizer Bar   Panther 21mm Rear Stabillizer Bar Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2016 12:59 pm

if we were to put the 18mm bar on your car, and you drove it,.
then switched it for the 21mm bar,. i,m not entirely sure you would know the difference,.
Back to top Go down
jxdrl

PostSubject: Re: Panther 21mm Rear Stabillizer Bar   Panther 21mm Rear Stabillizer Bar Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2016 1:08 pm

That's probably true but I think the one I have is 15mm, the smallest they made. I'm sure it's better than nothing but I would rather do it once and not think about what if?

Did you locate yours?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Panther 21mm Rear Stabillizer Bar   Panther 21mm Rear Stabillizer Bar Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Panther 21mm Rear Stabillizer Bar
Page 1 of 1