GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Custom Hood Options

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dr.Oldsmobile

Custom Hood Options Empty
PostSubject: Custom Hood Options   Custom Hood Options Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2016 12:01 pm

Well, I really liked the Suncoast hood...  Custom Hood Options P4090164

I delayed in picking one up for quite some time and when I came back to this project early this year, I saw some things that made me hesitant to order.  My fears have been confirmed, they appear to be no more, and I'm about to be in a bind.  I was hoping to drive south in about a month and go pick one up (I need to go to Georgia to pick up some parts for dad's '56 anyway), but I guess I'm regrouping.  I gotta have this car ready to paint by the end of January to stay on schedule.

I know there are other options out there, but the things I've read indicated that Suncoast was generally higher quality than most.  What do you guys think.  Anyone have any experience with bolt-on fiberglass hoods from folks other than Suncoast?  I'm leaning toward VFN at the moment (dang it, I was just through Chicago), but I'm open to suggestions...

Custom Hood Options Surfer%20caprice
Back to top Go down

Custom Hood Options
Page 1 of 1