HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

WTB: 94-96 wagon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alex Rubenstein

PostSubject: WTB: 94-96 wagon   Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:06 am

I am looking for a 94-96 wagon. Would like a tow package vehicle, and looking for better condition / no rust. Caprice is preferred, but open to Buick.

Not too concerned about color, or wood grain. Just want something in good condition, and willing to pay accordingly.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
jasonlachapelle

PostSubject: Re: WTB: 94-96 wagon   Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:42 pm

Hi,
I sent you my digits via PM on ISSF. Not sure if you can PM on this forum or not yet. Give me a call. If you are interested, I can make it happen, but I am generally quite busy so I will need advance notice. I am heading out to the Prairies for my first elective in Dec.

http://gmlongroof.4umer.com/t10962-95-caprice-build

Car isn't a tow package but it doesn't matter since it has 3.73 gears and an Eaton Truetrac.
Back to top Go down
PatDTN

PostSubject: Re: WTB: 94-96 wagon   Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:24 pm

I'm just about to post my car for sale here: 1996 RMW tow package
Back to top Go down
http://www.patdonahue.com
jasonlachapelle

PostSubject: Re: WTB: 94-96 wagon   Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:57 pm

I hope you find what you're looking for and get to contribute to the longroof forum in the near future.

A lot of the guys use this forum and ISSF to buy/trade hard to find parts and I would say that pet peeve of pretty much every single user is to get a message from someone along the lines of "do you still have BLANK for sale ?"  then never hear back from the person again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTB: 94-96 wagon   

Back to top Go down

WTB: 94-96 wagon
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1