GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Woodgrain Care??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
81X11

81X11

Woodgrain Care?? Empty
PostSubject: Woodgrain Care??   Woodgrain Care?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 6:20 pm

Anybody use any protectant...wax...Armour All...something on their woodgrain side trim?
I've redone all the peeling outline trim but the actual large panels are in fine shape...and I want to keep them that way. My car sits in a parking lot here at work in the blazing Texas sun all day. I keep the paint waxed, but don't know what to do for the wood.
My previous wagon, the 89 Olds Custom Cruiser, had faded and torn wood on it when I got it, and I spent two weeks of evenings with a hair dryer and razor blade to get all that crap off.
I want to keep the wood on my Buick NICE. Ideas?
Thanks!
-Mike
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

Woodgrain Care?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woodgrain Care??   Woodgrain Care?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 8:21 pm

Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

Woodgrain Care?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woodgrain Care??   Woodgrain Care?? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 6:11 am

Pretty cool, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Woodgrain Care?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woodgrain Care??   Woodgrain Care?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Woodgrain Care??
Page 1 of 1