GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Roadmaster/caprice/OCC wagon windshield.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MG Davis

MG Davis

Roadmaster/caprice/OCC wagon windshield. Empty
PostSubject: Roadmaster/caprice/OCC wagon windshield.   Roadmaster/caprice/OCC wagon windshield. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2018 9:41 pm

Glass is tinted (the glass itself, not a film tint) up top.  Includes rear view mirror base  No cracks or chips.  $75.  Cant ship this economically, so it's pickup/meetup on the NE side of Orlando, FL.
Roadmaster/caprice/OCC wagon windshield. Windsh10
Back to top Go down
MG Davis

MG Davis

PostSubject: Re: Roadmaster/caprice/OCC wagon windshield.   Roadmaster/caprice/OCC wagon windshield. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 5:25 pm

... or anywhere in Central Florida, relatively close.
Back to top Go down
MG Davis

MG Davis

PostSubject: Re: Roadmaster/caprice/OCC wagon windshield.   Roadmaster/caprice/OCC wagon windshield. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2018 5:28 pm

No takers? Out to the curb with it then.
Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

PostSubject: Re: Roadmaster/caprice/OCC wagon windshield.   Roadmaster/caprice/OCC wagon windshield. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 11:21 am

Take it to Wagonfest?
Back to top Go down
MG Davis

MG Davis

PostSubject: Re: Roadmaster/caprice/OCC wagon windshield.   Roadmaster/caprice/OCC wagon windshield. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 8:24 pm

Hilda got totalled a year ago, so I wont be going :-(

Andebe wrote:
Take it to Wagonfest?
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Roadmaster/caprice/OCC wagon windshield.   Roadmaster/caprice/OCC wagon windshield. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2018 7:09 pm

If you still have it, I can get the word out to the Orlando Impala guys, same glass.....
Back to top Go down
MG Davis

MG Davis

PostSubject: Re: Roadmaster/caprice/OCC wagon windshield.   Roadmaster/caprice/OCC wagon windshield. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 10:51 pm

Sprocket wrote:
If you still have it, I can get the word out to the Orlando Impala guys, same glass.....

Hell, I just saw this.  Yeah, still got it.  House, bike, and car maintenance put the garage cleanup on hold.  PM me if you get any hits, though, as I dont get notifications of posts here I guess.   Better yet, if anyone bites have them email me at michaelgdavis@gmail.com

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: Roadmaster/caprice/OCC wagon windshield.   Roadmaster/caprice/OCC wagon windshield. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 2:57 pm

If anyone wants this I can pick it up and bring it to Daytona. Orlando is pretty close to me and we go often.
Back to top Go down
95BRMW

95BRMW

PostSubject: Re: Roadmaster/caprice/OCC wagon windshield.   Roadmaster/caprice/OCC wagon windshield. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 8:42 am

Is it a sungate window?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roadmaster/caprice/OCC wagon windshield.   Roadmaster/caprice/OCC wagon windshield. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roadmaster/caprice/OCC wagon windshield.
Page 1 of 1