HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Cargo Cover / Drivers Quarter window / rear disc brake setup

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Garrett Crozier

PostSubject: Cargo Cover / Drivers Quarter window / rear disc brake setup   Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:08 pm

Hi all,

I have a cargo cover in yellowish tan color of 91-93 Roadmaster wagons. Currently have it installed in my 95 with a beige interior and it isn't too bad of a match. Has a couple nicks and scrapes. Asking $120 or best offer plus shipping. Have more pics message me

Rear quarter window (drivers side). Window hinges are well attached. comes with hinges and mounting hardware. Has one minor scratch and some minor "crazing" and/or swirl marks. $75 plus the ride or offer.

Kicking around the idea of selling my rear disc brake setup. Backing plates, brand new caliper brackets, calipers with hoses, and some used pads if you want them. All bolts included just need rotors. Would part with it for $280 or best offer shipped, message for pics. Has me light surface rust.

Back to top Go down
Garrett Crozier

PostSubject: Re: Cargo Cover / Drivers Quarter window / rear disc brake setup   Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:04 pm

Cargo Cover sold. Feel free to make offers on other stuff
Back to top Go down
jxdrl

PostSubject: Re: Cargo Cover / Drivers Quarter window / rear disc brake setup   Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:18 pm

How do the rear brakes work? Is there a way to hook up the parking brake, etc?
Back to top Go down
Garrett Crozier

PostSubject: Re: Cargo Cover / Drivers Quarter window / rear disc brake setup   Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:18 pm

the setup is from a sedan, but making it work on wagon axles has been fairly well covered on this forum. There are mounting brackets for parking brake, but unfortunately I do not have the cables/arms/pads for park brake. With some clever parts sourcing it could probably be done but park brake was never a priority for me
Back to top Go down
RedandBlack

PostSubject: Re: Cargo Cover / Drivers Quarter window / rear disc brake setup   Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:55 am

You can buy all the parking brake hardware from Bill Harper, if he has any inventory. He goes by Navy Lifer on this forum.

You need the cable from the sedan to make it work. I have this setup functioning on my car right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cargo Cover / Drivers Quarter window / rear disc brake setup   

Back to top Go down

Cargo Cover / Drivers Quarter window / rear disc brake setup
Page 1 of 1