GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Light Grey Blazer Console w/shifter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bigoldv8

Light Grey Blazer Console w/shifter Empty
PostSubject: Light Grey Blazer Console w/shifter   Light Grey Blazer Console w/shifter Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 1:24 pm

Hi Folks -

I have a light grey Blazer console with shifter for sale. This has all of the parts you need for the conversion to floor shift with console, and unlike the 96 Impala console it has cup holders! There are a few places on the net with descriptions of how to do the conversion. The console is in good shape for a junkyard pull. I installed one of these in my 95 wagon 3 years ago and it really was not hard at all. A small (~1") oval hole has been cut in the upper front end of the inside compartment (under where the coin holder goes). This is perfect for an Ipod cable, etc. as it's not visible when the coin holder is installed and nothing will fall through it.

Included: Main console, compartment lid, Shifter with indicator, Shifter cable (in tact), Shifter cable bracket (to trans. pan), shift arm from transmission, cable retainer pin (u shaped), coin holder, rubber inserts for cup holders & front compartment, inner "flocked" compartment, bolts & screws.

The issues are:
- A crack in the front plastic (pic) - this will not be visible once installed since it will be under the dash
- The tabs that hold down the middle section are broken in the front - these can be glued in place once you have it ready to install. Most consoles you find are broken there. The rear ones are fine. This is a minor issue.
- The metal return spring for the console lid latch is missing. It will still latch closed but you just need to push it down after you close the lid. No big deal.
- It just needs to be cleaned. I wiped down most of it and it came pretty clean but I did not get detailed with it. There is some dirt in the carpet and in the flocking inside the compartment. It should all come out with appropriate cleaner. SEM Medium Grey will make this like new again if you want.

I bought this from a junkyard on eBay, spent $200 on it incl. shipping just a few months ago. Now I have my old DGGM wagon back and it already has a blazer console so I don't need this one. Make me an offer I can't refuse!

-Mike

Light Grey Blazer Console w/shifter 4805550314_04768057c1_b
Light Grey Blazer Console w/shifter 4804925041_8661bda526_b
Light Grey Blazer Console w/shifter 4804925139_fd55b8b429_b
Back to top Go down

Light Grey Blazer Console w/shifter
Page 1 of 1