GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

1991 OCC - Craigslist Hampton VA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sjb6741

sjb6741

1991 OCC - Craigslist Hampton VA Empty
PostSubject: 1991 OCC - Craigslist Hampton VA   1991 OCC - Craigslist Hampton VA Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2018 4:39 pm

Found on local Craigslist -- Good luck.

91 custom cruiser - $600 (Hampton)

1991 OCC - Craigslist Hampton VA 91_occ10

1991 Oldsmobile custome cruiser
fuel: gas
title status: clean
transmission: automatic
91 custom cruiser. 138xxx miles runs drives needs brake work (replaced both rear brake cylinders and shoes but I'm 99% sure the front brakes need blead and that will solve it.) Needs exhaust from the cat back put on.( I have a brand new pipe just need a muffler and to be put on) could use a rebuild on the front suspension. ( I have everything to rebuild the front end minus the center link. Brand new moog suspension parts still in the plastic.) Windshield has a crack all the way across it. Back windows don't go down (unplugged them) needs tires. It has developed a gas leak that is coming from a hose from the pump. I will sell it with all the parts I have to fix things for $800 or $500 without the parts i have. Price is firm! I don't need to and i am in no rush to sell. Any questions send me a message at 757 60two nine1one9
Back to top Go down

1991 OCC - Craigslist Hampton VA
Page 1 of 1