GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Member from NC

Go down 
+2
81X11
49ina35
6 posters
AuthorMessage
49ina35

49ina35

New Member from NC Empty
PostSubject: New Member from NC   New Member from NC Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 9:27 pm

Hello everyone! Just joined this forum and am looking forward to sharing my experiences with Buford. I've had my 1992 Roadmaster Estate for about 8 years now and am starting to perform some updates. I've got a lot of mechanical repairs done and am currently working on replacing the drivers window motor. Plans include a resealing the doors and changing the window rollers on the back doors, wheel/tire upgrade, changeover from 60/40 power seats to a bucket seat/console combo, new carpet, headliner, exhaust system and eventually paint & trim.

Myself, I'm 54 years old from Lincolnton, NC and have been in the auto parts business most of my life. By day, I'm parts/service manager at a local motorsports/lawn & garden dealer and for the past few years, I've been adding a bit of S10/Blazer inventory for my '97 Sonoma as well as a few maintenance parts for Buford. I'm a collector of most anything automotive- mainly license plates, Matchbox, Hot Wheels, plastic models and soda bottles. I host an automobilia show (mostly license plates and bottles) in Lincolnton in August. I also have a license plate website for North Carolina tags (NCplates).

Buford also has a website having been proven in Gaston County (NC) District Court as the fastest station wagon in North Carolina.

Guaranteed to give you a laugh.
Attachments
New Member from NC Attachment20190203_175459 - Copy.jpg
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(20 Kb) Downloaded 12 times
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

New Member from NC Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member from NC   New Member from NC Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2019 10:03 am

Welcome to the group! Lots of great cars and great folks here.

Happy to have you!

-Texas Mike
Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

New Member from NC Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member from NC   New Member from NC Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2019 11:15 am

Welcome. I'm from down the road just a bit in Marion.
Back to top Go down
JeffY

JeffY

New Member from NC Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member from NC   New Member from NC Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2019 5:22 pm

Welcome Sir!
Back to top Go down
dmg4
dmg4

New Member from NC Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member from NC   New Member from NC Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2019 5:38 am

Welcome to the pod!
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

New Member from NC Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member from NC   New Member from NC Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2019 3:00 pm

Welcome!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
Sponsored content

New Member from NC Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member from NC   New Member from NC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Member from NC
Page 1 of 1