GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Homeless Wagon

Go down 
+2
Andebe
MalibuWagonMaster
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MalibuWagonMaster

Homeless Wagon Empty
PostSubject: Homeless Wagon   Homeless Wagon Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2019 10:08 am

I have no real Wagon forum home, because as far as I know there isn't one for me, so I hope y'all will accept this homeless wagon into your forum 😋 Homeless Wagon Img_2011
Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

Homeless Wagon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homeless Wagon   Homeless Wagon Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2019 10:34 am

Looking good,welcome!
Back to top Go down
MalibuWagonMaster

Homeless Wagon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homeless Wagon   Homeless Wagon Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2019 11:34 am

Thank you sir 😊
Back to top Go down
rcktpwrd

rcktpwrd

Homeless Wagon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homeless Wagon   Homeless Wagon Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2019 4:50 pm

nice!

'77?
Back to top Go down
MalibuWagonMaster

Homeless Wagon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homeless Wagon   Homeless Wagon Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2019 10:00 am

Yes, 77 Malibu Classic, A body. Goodwrench 350 create motor and turbo 350 trans 👍
Back to top Go down
rcktpwrd

rcktpwrd

Homeless Wagon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homeless Wagon   Homeless Wagon Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2019 6:14 pm

cool! Cool
sounds like it's a nice runner too.
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

Homeless Wagon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homeless Wagon   Homeless Wagon Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2019 11:50 am

Beautiful!!! One of my bucket list wagons...that same color too. Welcome!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
MalibuWagonMaster

Homeless Wagon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homeless Wagon   Homeless Wagon Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2019 12:36 pm

Thank you sir 😊
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

Homeless Wagon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homeless Wagon   Homeless Wagon Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2019 1:05 pm

MalibuWagonMaster wrote:
Thank you sir 😊

These are some pics of my parents and me as a baby...this was the wagon I grew up in!! Many fond memories! I was born in '78 and my Dad sold his Pontiac Grand Prix SJ and bought this wagon.

I've always kept my eyes open for one...but they hardly pop up.  WHen they do, they are usually beat to heck and rusted out.  Even down here in SC.  

Homeless Wagon Scan3
Homeless Wagon Scan5
Homeless Wagon Scan4
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
carguyray

Homeless Wagon Empty
PostSubject: HOW COOL!!! :)    Homeless Wagon Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 11:18 am

Yea, I know I'm kinda weird... my entire collection is based on "Unique and Forgotten", and I DREAM of having one of those, that's a find and a half!.

Seriously the last time I saw one of those (in person or even for sale) was a guy in a car club when I lived in S.CA. He found it back in like 2002 and even then no one could believe it. (some because they couldn't believe he bought/wanted it, the rest of us that he actually found one).

CONGRATS on an amazing car and I'm glad there's been such a positive reception... every amazing car needs a 'home' both in real live and online.
Ray
Back to top Go down
Funkwagon455

Homeless Wagon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homeless Wagon   Homeless Wagon Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 1:01 pm

Welcome to the forum.. I drove a '76 Buick Century wagon as a daily for several years in the mid 90's. Smile
Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

Homeless Wagon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homeless Wagon   Homeless Wagon Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2019 1:11 pm

There is a 1977 Cutlass wagon on Facebook marketplace, Chris.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Homeless Wagon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homeless Wagon   Homeless Wagon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Homeless Wagon
Page 1 of 1