GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hi from Sweden

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Hi from Sweden Empty
PostSubject: Hi from Sweden   Hi from Sweden Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:01 pm

Hi everybody !
I'm a proud owner of a 1996 Buick Roadmaster Wagon that became mine almost two years ago.
( It was imported from Texas in 2007. )
It's in a great condition and I really take care of it in the best way I can, but it doesn't spend its days in a garage.
I love to take it out for long wonderful roadtrips on our Swedish summer-highways and byways Very Happy
A true Roadmaster belongs on the road, right ?

HÃ¥kan Kjellin, Falun, Sweden.
Back to top Go down

Hi from Sweden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Sweden   Hi from Sweden Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:14 pm

Welcome! Let's see some photos of your RMW. Smile There's lots of good info here too. You'll enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

Hi from Sweden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Sweden   Hi from Sweden Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:17 pm

Welcome to the longroof forum!! Glad to see you finally make it!
Back to top Go down

Hi from Sweden Empty
PostSubject: WELCOME!   Hi from Sweden Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:29 pm

Honored to have you in this wonderful group.Please more pics of your wagon and your beautiful country.
Have an old high school friend who went there in 1969 to dodge the draft and now is a college professor.
Saw him and his family 2 summers ago for our July 4th celebration in Yorktown Va.He loves your country
very much and gave up a huge inheritance to stay in Sweden.
Would love to visit there someday but that wont happen in this life.Do the authorities use any salt there in
the winter?
Do you have any problems with rust there and how well do the old Saabs and Volvos hold up?
Again Welcome To The Club
Jim aka Flasheroo
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

Hi from Sweden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Sweden   Hi from Sweden Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 8:16 am

Welcome to the family, when I traveled to Sweden, I was amazed at the love the Swedes have for big American Iron. Some of the nicest cars I have ever seen while there....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi from Sweden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Sweden   Hi from Sweden Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi from Sweden
Page 1 of 1