GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Introduction

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
91rdmastr

Introduction  Empty
PostSubject: Introduction    Introduction  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2020 2:24 pm

I bought my first longroof just before Christmas last year. I found it on FB marketplace and did what my dad told me not to do....go look at car you want to buy, at night. She had snow on her and a low tire but fired up and purred like new...well except for the exhaust that had been straight-piped. She has a custom paint job and leather seats. I had to put as much in it as I paid for it..to make it safe for the road. When I figure out out to share some pictures...I will.
Back to top Go down
91rdmastr

Introduction  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction    Introduction  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2020 7:16 pm

I still haven't figured out how to post any pics
Back to top Go down
91rdmastr

Introduction  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction    Introduction  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2020 8:47 pm

I see a reply but can't access it...what am I missing?
Back to top Go down
91rdmastr

Introduction  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction    Introduction  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2020 9:15 pm

I'm not computer friendly and not finding it easy to navigate your forum. Please help or just delete me. Thanks
Back to top Go down
oldsbattlecruiser

Introduction  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction    Introduction  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2020 3:29 am

Welcome aboard. To post photos, I found that I needed to resize my photos to Thumbnail size (0.25 MP), save them, then hit the insert image button on the top menu. It's in the menu bar, a few to the left of the "YouTube" button.
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

Introduction  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction    Introduction  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2020 7:14 am

Go to the Pics/Video section of this website and read through the second stickied topic. It is about how to post pictures on this website.
Back to top Go down
91rdmastr

Introduction  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction    Introduction  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2020 10:25 pm

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

Introduction  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction    Introduction  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2020 10:37 am

Hoping you hang in there, tons of useful information in our archives.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introduction  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction    Introduction  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction
Page 1 of 1