GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

79 CHEVROLET CAPRICE CLASSIC WAGON...... "REAR CARGO AREA CARPET

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sam Hagopian

79 CHEVROLET CAPRICE CLASSIC WAGON...... "REAR CARGO AREA CARPET Empty
PostSubject: 79 CHEVROLET CAPRICE CLASSIC WAGON...... "REAR CARGO AREA CARPET   79 CHEVROLET CAPRICE CLASSIC WAGON...... "REAR CARGO AREA CARPET Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2020 9:08 pm

I have a 79 Chevy Caprice Classic Wagon and I'm looking for the "REAR CARGO AREA CARPETING". I can't find any suppliers who make this for my 79. I was told all 77-96 G.M. B Body Wagons makes were all the same for my aplication. I also have been told years from 91-96 will work for me. My body style is 77-79. Rock Auto has listed 1996 cargo area carpeting listed. Problem is you can't actually talk to a warm body tech person. Auto Custom Carpets Inc. Claims it is differant also. Please help if you can straighten out my confusion. I would rather not go to a interior shop if I don't have to.
Thanks
Sam

Back to top Go down
4oldcars

4oldcars

PostSubject: Re: 79 CHEVROLET CAPRICE CLASSIC WAGON...... "REAR CARGO AREA CARPET   79 CHEVROLET CAPRICE CLASSIC WAGON...... "REAR CARGO AREA CARPET Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2020 10:12 am

I think StockInteriors.com has carpet by the yard and I wouldn't buy anything from Rock Auto.
Back to top Go down
Sam Hagopian

PostSubject: Re: 79 CHEVROLET CAPRICE CLASSIC WAGON...... "REAR CARGO AREA CARPET   79 CHEVROLET CAPRICE CLASSIC WAGON...... "REAR CARGO AREA CARPET Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2020 7:31 pm

Thankyou
Why not Rock Auto? Auto Custom Carpets is the supplier of what I need. Is Rock Auto Bad to del with?
Thanks
Sam
Back to top Go down
4oldcars

4oldcars

PostSubject: Re: 79 CHEVROLET CAPRICE CLASSIC WAGON...... "REAR CARGO AREA CARPET   79 CHEVROLET CAPRICE CLASSIC WAGON...... "REAR CARGO AREA CARPET Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2020 10:20 am

I had heard that Rock Auto was OK until you needed to return something. I ignored it. I shouldn't have. Never again.
Back to top Go down
goldwolfnhn

PostSubject: Re: 79 CHEVROLET CAPRICE CLASSIC WAGON...... "REAR CARGO AREA CARPET   79 CHEVROLET CAPRICE CLASSIC WAGON...... "REAR CARGO AREA CARPET Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2020 11:34 am

I've only had the issue with one item and that was a hub assembly, but with the lifetime warrenty parts I've never had a problem from rockauto or in the case of some seals that were mislabeled they refunded me the money even though I had installed the seals and they where damaged during removal.
Back to top Go down
Sam Hagopian

PostSubject: Re: 79 CHEVROLET CAPRICE CLASSIC WAGON...... "REAR CARGO AREA CARPET   79 CHEVROLET CAPRICE CLASSIC WAGON...... "REAR CARGO AREA CARPET Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2020 10:33 pm

Thanks 4oldcars I will keep that in mind. Thanks for the heads up.
Back to top Go down
Sam Hagopian

PostSubject: Re: 79 CHEVROLET CAPRICE CLASSIC WAGON...... "REAR CARGO AREA CARPET   79 CHEVROLET CAPRICE CLASSIC WAGON...... "REAR CARGO AREA CARPET Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2020 10:35 pm

Goldwolfnhn
So Rock Auto Did take care of you. Which is good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 79 CHEVROLET CAPRICE CLASSIC WAGON...... "REAR CARGO AREA CARPET   79 CHEVROLET CAPRICE CLASSIC WAGON...... "REAR CARGO AREA CARPET Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

79 CHEVROLET CAPRICE CLASSIC WAGON...... "REAR CARGO AREA CARPET
Page 1 of 1