GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ARIZONA RUST FREE 1994 RMW AND 1992 OCC FOR SALE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
novajoe67@hotmail.com

ARIZONA RUST FREE 1994 RMW AND 1992 OCC FOR SALE Empty
PostSubject: ARIZONA RUST FREE 1994 RMW AND 1992 OCC FOR SALE   ARIZONA RUST FREE 1994 RMW AND 1992 OCC FOR SALE Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2020 1:33 pm

Arizona Rust free Long roof sale!! Cars are located in Tucson AZ and I am having a two for one sale, I have a 1992 Old's custom cruiser 196,000 miles(white)350 engine for sale and a 1994 Buick Roadmaster wagon 153,000 miles(blue green color). I have had these cars for years and I am selling due to I have too many cars and I am getting older. Both of these cars are in excellent driver quality vehicles, both AZ cars and absolutely no rust! For the most part both cars are pretty much stock, and they run great.  Both cars have been repainted, both have rebuilt transmissions, brakes redone, both have rear sway bars, receiver hitches, the Buick has a 2 1/2" Heart Trob cat back exhaust system with H pipe. Too many parts to list that have been replaced thru the years. No check engine lights and both passed emission tests. I have torque thrusts wheels on Buick and 9C1 wheels on the old's. As you Long Roofers know these rust free cars are getting hard to find in great condition and that is what I got! Thru the years I have bought tons and tons of parts, from new parts from Rock Auto and used parts to include tailgates, bumper covers, a posi 8.5 rear-end, fly way panels, hood, tail lights, turn signal lights, sway bars, plastic interior parts,  inner fenders wells, many 15" 9C1 cop car Rally wheels, 3 sets of Buick Roadmaster original 15" Aluminum wheels with tires, Impala 15" SS wheels with new tires, a set of 90'S 15" honey comb caprice aluminum wheels, I have a set of 15"OCC original factory aluminum wheels. RMW Side moldings, a set of OCC side cladding moldings(these are hard to find)! Plus I have all the GM service manuals for both cars. Plus many more parts too! I am guessing but I think in parts they are worth $5000.  I am asking for everything $15,000 that includes the cars! Please do not insult me with a low ball price, I am in no hurry to sell. This collection of long roofs is once in a lifetime find, do not miss out. I will not split up deal you must buy everything! I have loved these cars and they are just as clean underneath as on top! I have all the history on cars, and receipts since I have owned them, Buyer must pick up. I will not ship. If interested please email me at novajoe67@hotmail.com, or send me your cell number and I will send you pictures! I have lots of pictures! Thanks for looking and I know there is a  Long roofer out there who would love these cars!

glennb49 likes this post

Back to top Go down
AzDon

AzDon

ARIZONA RUST FREE 1994 RMW AND 1992 OCC FOR SALE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARIZONA RUST FREE 1994 RMW AND 1992 OCC FOR SALE   ARIZONA RUST FREE 1994 RMW AND 1992 OCC FOR SALE Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2020 2:48 pm

Love the commitment to this collection, but the market doesn't support the pricing.... Even $7k to $10k would be a stretch but I hope that you succeed!
Back to top Go down
http://v-driveboat.com

ARIZONA RUST FREE 1994 RMW AND 1992 OCC FOR SALE
Page 1 of 1