GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Member from SD

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GarrySticc76

New Member from SD Empty
PostSubject: New Member from SD   New Member from SD Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2020 10:19 am

Just joined the forum. Have been driving big GMs for years. First car I owned was a 1971 chevy impala 2dr hardtop, drove a 95 Roadmaster Sedan for a couple years then upgraded to a 94 caprice wagon. I bought the caprice with 150K miles on it, it now has 218K and still running strong. Most recent purchase is a 95 Caprice wagon, wood delete, tow pack.
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

New Member from SD Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member from SD   New Member from SD Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2020 11:22 am

Hi Garry

Welcome aboard. I'm probably wrong, but I think you might be the first member from SD.

Sounds like you've got yourself a couple of nice wagons. Post some pictures, I think you have to have 5 posts before you can post a picture.

Tom
Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

New Member from SD Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member from SD   New Member from SD Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2020 4:20 pm

Welcome Garry! Glad you found us. There is tons, of great information in the archives. Post them pictures up when you get a chance, we never get enough around here. Cool
Back to top Go down
dmg4
dmg4

New Member from SD Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member from SD   New Member from SD Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2020 11:10 pm

Greetings from Geneva, NY. Welcome to the forum. Are you located anywhere near Milbank? Gesswein Motors out that way always seems to have a number of really interesting older wagons.
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

New Member from SD Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member from SD   New Member from SD Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2020 5:56 pm

welcome aboard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Member from SD Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member from SD   New Member from SD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Member from SD
Page 1 of 1