GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just signed up here.Nice to see so many wagon lovers!

Go down 
+11
YachtDriver
Sprocket
phantom 309
BigBlackBeaSSt
toomanytoyz
95BRMW
81X11
stockfornow
brokecello
DBeaSSt
Steve Smith
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Steve Smith

Just signed up here.Nice to see so many wagon lovers! Empty
PostSubject: Just signed up here.Nice to see so many wagon lovers!    Just signed up here.Nice to see so many wagon lovers! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 1:42 am

I recently became aware of this web site, looked it over and promptly registered. I've been working on my '96 Roadmaster wagon as mechanical issues require, and when visual upgrades can be afforded. She's a medium blue metallic, woodie delete, with cloth interior, tow package, heated seats and currently wearing 15" chrome steel "Keystone Classic" rims. There's still plenty of things on my list of things I want and need to do to her, but with only 87K original miles , and the fact it's my daily driver, I can take my time. Love the wagon, and happy to be here.

Steve from the Philly,PA. area and 55 years young.
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Just signed up here.Nice to see so many wagon lovers!    Just signed up here.Nice to see so many wagon lovers! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 6:32 am

Welcome aboard! Sounds like you have my car's twin. Wood delete Limited with heated cloth? You've got something of a rare one, especially with low miles. Love to see some pics. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: Just signed up here.Nice to see so many wagon lovers!    Just signed up here.Nice to see so many wagon lovers! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 7:06 am

Welcome! I second the motion for a pic or two Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
stockfornow

stockfornow

PostSubject: Re: Just signed up here.Nice to see so many wagon lovers!    Just signed up here.Nice to see so many wagon lovers! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 7:54 am

Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
Steve Smith

PostSubject: Re: Just signed up here.Nice to see so many wagon lovers!    Just signed up here.Nice to see so many wagon lovers! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:39 am

I'll see if my loving wife is in the mood to sit here at the computer and post some recent pix of the 'ol girl ( since I'm not all that computer savy!). I too was surprised to see a car that had heated cloth seats, didn't know there was such an option .
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Just signed up here.Nice to see so many wagon lovers!    Just signed up here.Nice to see so many wagon lovers! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:01 pm

Very cool and welcome. Looking forward to seeing the pics!

-Mike
Back to top Go down
95BRMW

95BRMW

PostSubject: Re: Just signed up here.Nice to see so many wagon lovers!    Just signed up here.Nice to see so many wagon lovers! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:49 pm

Welcome aboard! Looking forward to some pics!
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Just signed up here.Nice to see so many wagon lovers!    Just signed up here.Nice to see so many wagon lovers! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 4:46 pm

Hi Steve. Welcome to the madness.

I apologize in advance, but I already don't like you. Wink You've got my favorite color combo and low miles, to boot! How could I not? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Just signed up here.Nice to see so many wagon lovers!    Just signed up here.Nice to see so many wagon lovers! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 5:48 pm

Welcome from a fellow Pennsyltuckian............ I get to Philly fairly often. Usually driving the wagon. Would enjoy meeting and seeing your car. Welcome.

Tim
Back to top Go down
Steve Smith

PostSubject: Re: Just signed up here.Nice to see so many wagon lovers!    Just signed up here.Nice to see so many wagon lovers! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:17 pm

Just signed up here.Nice to see so many wagon lovers! Wagonjuly20101
Here's decent side view after I gave her a bath, taken a few days ago.
 Just signed up here.Nice to see so many wagon lovers! Wagonjuly20102
I took this shot to show how I ran the exhaust tips straight back.
 Just signed up here.Nice to see so many wagon lovers! Wagonaugust2010seatheater
Just took this one today to show factory heated seats with cloth interior.
 Just signed up here.Nice to see so many wagon lovers! B141b27a
As you can see by the gas price, this shot was taken two years ago while picking up some custom wood siding in Mass. Siding alone weighed approx 2700 lbs. That's a 16 foot trailer. The ol' girl towed it without breaking a sweat. As mentioned above, she's a low mileage example. As of ten minutes ago, actual mileage is 86,819. Steve

Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Just signed up here.Nice to see so many wagon lovers!    Just signed up here.Nice to see so many wagon lovers! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:32 pm

Aaaaah. Nice looking rig! Smile Now Mike doesn't like you. Wink LOL. By your initial description, I thought it was Medium Adriatic Blue, but it looks like it's Light Adriatic Blue. His Holy Grail car. Very Happy

Nice. I diggit. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: Just signed up here.Nice to see so many wagon lovers!    Just signed up here.Nice to see so many wagon lovers! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:38 pm

I,m digging the keystones,.
come on into our little world of wagons,.
steve smith huh?,. know anything about duct tape?? Wink
nick

Last edited by phantom 309 on Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Just signed up here.Nice to see so many wagon lovers!    Just signed up here.Nice to see so many wagon lovers! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:41 pm

welcome aboard, always nice to see another wagonaholic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just signed up here.Nice to see so many wagon lovers!    Just signed up here.Nice to see so many wagon lovers! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:49 pm

I like your wheels. Smile Those look great. Sweet ride.

I never knew you could get heated cloth seats... Sweet option. Very Happy Welcome to the board. There are a lot of awesome people here.
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Just signed up here.Nice to see so many wagon lovers!    Just signed up here.Nice to see so many wagon lovers! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:22 am

VERY COOL! I really like it! Sharp exhaust too. Glad you posted pics. Welcome again.
Back to top Go down
YachtDriver

YachtDriver

PostSubject: Re: Just signed up here.Nice to see so many wagon lovers!    Just signed up here.Nice to see so many wagon lovers! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 7:09 pm

Cool wagon!

Welcome to the Forum!

The only difference I can see between mine and yours is the cloth seats and the seat heaters. Rare combination. Looks good with those wheels.

Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: Just signed up here.Nice to see so many wagon lovers!    Just signed up here.Nice to see so many wagon lovers! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 7:30 pm

A word of warning... Be careful... we're addictive!

Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Just signed up here.Nice to see so many wagon lovers!    Just signed up here.Nice to see so many wagon lovers! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:59 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
Aaaaah. Nice looking rig! Smile Now Mike doesn't like you. Wink LOL. By your initial description, I thought it was Medium Adriatic Blue, but it looks like it's Light Adriatic Blue. His Holy Grail car. Very Happy

Nice. I diggit. Very Happy

Wipes the drool from my desk.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
Steve Smith

PostSubject: Re: Just signed up here.Nice to see so many wagon lovers!    Just signed up here.Nice to see so many wagon lovers! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:36 pm

When I was taking the pic of the seat heater switch, I noticed the rubber seal that attaches to the body and seals the door when closed, had a tear plus an oblong hole about 3 inches long No . I called my local dealership and asked if by some miracle this rubber door seal was still available, he replied YES, I was totally excited to hear a n.o.s. part for a 14 year old car was still available. Then I was given the price........ affraid I had to have it, and luckilly my shop has an account with them, but still..........$78 for a length of rubber !!!!!!!!!! Installed it today. Made me and 'ol Blue happy Smile List price was $101 + tax !!!!!

Knowing there are so many lovers of these boats as is shown here, makes me look forward to working on mine and showing it off at next years big get together.

Steve
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Pretty Pretty    Just signed up here.Nice to see so many wagon lovers! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 7:15 pm

First time seeing Keystone Classics on a wagon that color and I must say that DAMN that looks good.Welcome to the club and yes saying this site can be habit forming is a massive understatement.First place I go when turning on the puter and last place I check before bed
There should be a warning "May Be Habit Forming" posted at the top of this forum!
Again Welcome to the Madness
Flasheroo
Back to top Go down
mtrhead79

mtrhead79

PostSubject: Re: Just signed up here.Nice to see so many wagon lovers!    Just signed up here.Nice to see so many wagon lovers! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:07 pm

steve i am surprised i have never seen your wagon i live in philly by franklin mills mall i will keep an eye out for you. oh welcome aboard
john
Back to top Go down
http://mtrhead79@aol.com
Steve Smith

PostSubject: Re: Just signed up here.Nice to see so many wagon lovers!    Just signed up here.Nice to see so many wagon lovers! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:33 pm

mtrhead79 wrote:
steve i am surprised i have never seen your wagon i live in philly by franklin mills mall i will keep an eye out for you. oh welcome aboard
john

Well now, that's only about 2-3 miles from my house in Trevose! I don't venture into the city very often.What's your ride? Maybe we can get together and meet at a common place to eat near the mall.

Steve
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: Just signed up here.Nice to see so many wagon lovers!    Just signed up here.Nice to see so many wagon lovers! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:43 pm

Good looking wagon, welcome.
Back to top Go down
mtrhead79

mtrhead79

PostSubject: Re: Just signed up here.Nice to see so many wagon lovers!    Just signed up here.Nice to see so many wagon lovers! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 8:53 pm

steve sent you pm
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Just signed up here.Nice to see so many wagon lovers!    Just signed up here.Nice to see so many wagon lovers! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:04 pm

I smell a wagon date, lmao........I've been on a couple, lol.

You Philly guys will appreciate this (my home town btw), we stopped for gas in PA and my kids wanted soft pretzels and Tastycakes at the gas station. I'm bringing 'em up right!!!

Go Phillies!!!!
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Just signed up here.Nice to see so many wagon lovers!    Just signed up here.Nice to see so many wagon lovers! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:08 pm

Would you drive across the bridge and get me some Entenmann's chocolat doughnuts? There are parts of jersey I do miss a lot.
Back to top Go down
mtrhead79

mtrhead79

PostSubject: Re: Just signed up here.Nice to see so many wagon lovers!    Just signed up here.Nice to see so many wagon lovers! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:13 pm

when i was a kid my mom was always going to a entenmann's outlet for us. sprocket what no cheese steaks
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Just signed up here.Nice to see so many wagon lovers!    Just signed up here.Nice to see so many wagon lovers! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:20 pm

mtrhead79 wrote:
when i was a kid my mom was always going to a entenmann's outlet for us. sprocket what no cheese steaks

only if they have cherry peppers cherry

We actually have a place down here where the guy flies the rolls in from Philly for the cheese steaks. Pretty close to the real deal, actually they are right there.
Two locations, one about 5 min from my house
http://www.bigalssteaks.com/about/cheese-steaks
Back to top Go down
94X2

94X2

PostSubject: Re: Just signed up here.Nice to see so many wagon lovers!    Just signed up here.Nice to see so many wagon lovers! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 2:35 pm

Sweet looking car. I was wondering how Keystone's would look. Now I want a set!

Jon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just signed up here.Nice to see so many wagon lovers!    Just signed up here.Nice to see so many wagon lovers! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just signed up here.Nice to see so many wagon lovers!
Page 1 of 1