GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

rear coil spring isolators

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Draginwagin

rear coil spring isolators Empty
PostSubject: rear coil spring isolators   rear coil spring isolators Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2020 11:49 am

Replacing my rear coil springs with Moog cc623's. I want to replace the rubber insolators at top and bottom of the springs. I find lots of options for the uppers. Are the lowers the same? I can't seem to find a part/number for the lowers.
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: rear coil spring isolators   rear coil spring isolators Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2020 7:45 pm

Same thing. When you buy new ones from the parts store there will be TWO in the box.
Back to top Go down
Fix Until Broke

PostSubject: Re: rear coil spring isolators   rear coil spring isolators Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2020 9:47 pm

Back to top Go down
Rev Bob

PostSubject: Re: rear coil spring isolators   rear coil spring isolators Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2020 6:12 am

The top and bottom are identical. Any rubber OEM or aftermarket isolators will go bum after a short time. Aftermarket polyethylene isolators will give better service.
Back to top Go down
Oscar73

PostSubject: Re: rear coil spring isolators   rear coil spring isolators Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2020 10:44 pm

Fix Until Broke wrote:
Uppers - https://www.rockauto.com/en/moreinfo.php?pk=1553134&cc=1022218&jsn=13

Lowers - https://www.rockauto.com/en/moreinfo.php?pk=6269766&cc=1022218&jsn=16

I just did the rear springs today...the above referenced isolators are for the fronts, I think, cuz they're not the ones I took out of the back. Same top and bottom. It was actually pretty easy. Sway bay tomorrow whilst it's still in the air. Ford bar even...21 mm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rear coil spring isolators   rear coil spring isolators Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rear coil spring isolators
Page 1 of 1