GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bonny seats in Tan

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

Bonny seats in Tan Empty
PostSubject: Bonny seats in Tan   Bonny seats in Tan Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 11:20 pm

Looking for one front and rear Bonny seats. Must be light tan in good shape can use either front seat.

Tim
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

Bonny seats in Tan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonny seats in Tan   Bonny seats in Tan Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 11:29 pm

Going to PaP in the morning and will keep an eye out.

They just got a 99 Bonnie on the lot and a couple of Caprice's.
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

Bonny seats in Tan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonny seats in Tan   Bonny seats in Tan Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 6:48 pm

No go. Everything there is very worn except for a cloth set in charcoal.
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

Bonny seats in Tan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonny seats in Tan   Bonny seats in Tan Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 7:07 pm

94Woody wrote:
No go. Everything there is very worn except for a cloth set in charcoal.

I appreciate you look'n for me!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

Bonny seats in Tan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonny seats in Tan   Bonny seats in Tan Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 7:40 pm

Just an FYI, I've owned both a 95 and 96 Bonneville. Both had the leather front buckets, the 95 in tan and the 96 in charcoal. I gotta say the Roadmaster seats are much more comfortable and the leather seems to be a better quality. The seatback on the Bonny doesn't offer as much upper back support.

I had issues with the leather wearing and cracking pretty early on the Bonnys, especially on the side and lower bolsters on the driver's seat. The tan seats started wearing at about 34K miles...it was upsetting because the rest of the car was pretty perfect. The charcoal ones looked better longer, but still were starting to crack at around 60K miles.

I loved the way the Bonny seats looked (and LOVED my Bonnys in general), and the perforated leather helped the seats breath better, something I noticed a lot here in Texas. But the Roadmaster's "throne" seats are a lot more comfy, at least to me!

My 2-cents.

-Mike

Oh and while I like my Roadmonster a lot I loved Pontiacs and am still ROYALLY PISSED at GM for dropping the brand. If Gm had made a big Pontiac wagon I'd have one. I very much miss the 1978 Grand Safari with the Pontiac 400 in it (no it wasn't a 403, it was a 400, and even in the smog-choked late 70's that car would RUN!)

Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

Bonny seats in Tan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonny seats in Tan   Bonny seats in Tan Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 7:48 pm

Well my butt tells me different. The bonnies seem to be much more firm and supportive. I travel a lot and my lower back needs the extra support. I have one of each in my car now (see the bravada console post in interiors) testing for final decisions.

Thanks for the input....

Tim
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

Bonny seats in Tan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonny seats in Tan   Bonny seats in Tan Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 8:03 pm

I saw your console post. Awesome! Really like it a lot! Good work!
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

Bonny seats in Tan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonny seats in Tan   Bonny seats in Tan Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 8:25 pm

81X11 wrote:
I saw your console post. Awesome! Really like it a lot! Good work!

Mike IS the man!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID

IMPALADAKID

Bonny seats in Tan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonny seats in Tan   Bonny seats in Tan Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:06 pm

81X11 wrote:

Oh and while I like my Roadmonster a lot I loved Pontiacs and am still ROYALLY PISSED at GM for dropping the brand.

But it is the only brand name not put up for sale by GM. So there is a good chance Pontiac will return in the next few years.
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

Bonny seats in Tan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonny seats in Tan   Bonny seats in Tan Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:17 pm

I sure hope so!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bonny seats in Tan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonny seats in Tan   Bonny seats in Tan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bonny seats in Tan
Page 1 of 1