GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WF FL 2021 Hotel Thread and general information

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sprocket

Sprocket

WF FL 2021 Hotel Thread and general information Empty
PostSubject: WF FL 2021 Hotel Thread and general information   WF FL 2021 Hotel Thread and general information Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2021 9:36 am

So once again, back at the Best Western. I think it's our 6th year there.

Good News! It's cheaper than 2019! Robert talked to them and Fri & Sat night is $84.15 a night and Thurs and Sunday night are $67.15 YOU MUST CALL THE HOTEL DIRECTLY and say you are part of GM Longroof group, not Wagonfest as years past. Hotel Direct Number +1 386-258-6333.

https://www.bestwestern.com/en_US/book/hotel-rooms.10394.html?iata=00171880&ssob=BLBWI0004G&cid=BLBWI0004G:google:gmb:10394

March 26,27 are Friday and Saturday night. We have a block of 15 rooms, but in past years honored the rate if we went over.
Must purchase prior to March 6th or the rates go up then.

The Turkeyrun.com does have registration open, but most of us have our entry from last year.

Due to the Pandemic and gatherings of too many people,   I'm pulling the plug on the Saturday night BBQ.   We can still hang out Sat night in an area where we can be more spread out (like the parking lot, or the grass area behind the pool), but I don't think they want us clogging up the breezway like we usually do.
Back to top Go down
Mark 96 Roady

PostSubject: Re: WF FL 2021 Hotel Thread and general information   WF FL 2021 Hotel Thread and general information Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2021 11:30 pm

Sprocket wrote:
So once again, back at the Best Western. I think it's our 6th year there.

Good News! It's cheaper than 2019! Robert talked to them and Fri & Sat night is $84.15 a night and Thurs and Sunday night are $67.15 YOU MUST CALL THE HOTEL DIRECTLY and say you are part of GM Longroof group, not Wagonfest as years past. Hotel Direct Number +1 386-258-6333.

https://www.bestwestern.com/en_US/book/hotel-rooms.10394.html?iata=00171880&ssob=BLBWI0004G&cid=BLBWI0004G:google:gmb:10394

March 26,27 are Friday and Saturday night. We have a block of 15 rooms, but in past years honored the rate if we went over.
Must purchase prior to March 6th or the rates go up then.

The Turkeyrun.com does have registration open, but most of us have our entry from last year.

Due to the Pandemic and gatherings of too many people,   I'm pulling the plug on the Saturday night BBQ.   We can still hang out Sat night in an area where we can be more spread out (like the parking lot, or the grass area behind the pool), but I don't think they want us clogging up the breezway like we usually do.
Good call on the BBQ. It's too bad since it's alot of fun, but safety first. The beauty of Florida is that we can stay outside all day/night, and socially distance. I can't wait until I never use that phrase again!
Back to top Go down
Mark 96 Roady

PostSubject: Re: WF FL 2021 Hotel Thread and general information   WF FL 2021 Hotel Thread and general information Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2021 11:24 am

Just booked my room. Still a choice of two or one bed rooms at the same price.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WF FL 2021 Hotel Thread and general information   WF FL 2021 Hotel Thread and general information Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WF FL 2021 Hotel Thread and general information
Page 1 of 1