GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Joe T's 1958 Buick Caballero on YouTube

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
silverfox103
silverfox103

Joe T's 1958 Buick Caballero on YouTube Empty
PostSubject: Joe T's 1958 Buick Caballero on YouTube   Joe T's 1958 Buick Caballero on YouTube Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2021 12:35 pm

This just popped up in front of me, GM's Top Station Wagon at the 2020 AACA Eastern Meet.  Great job Joe!

I've followed his build since August 2014, when he brought it home from NM.  This may have been posted, but I don't recall seeing it.

Tom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMFkvhvdpps

FlashGumby and rcktpwrd like this post

Back to top Go down
rcktpwrd

rcktpwrd

PostSubject: Re: Joe T's 1958 Buick Caballero on YouTube   Joe T's 1958 Buick Caballero on YouTube Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2021 4:53 pm

Such a beautiful car!

I saw Joe and the wagon in Hershey in 2019 and it is impressive!
Back to top Go down
Wojtek

Wojtek

PostSubject: Re: Joe T's 1958 Buick Caballero on YouTube   Joe T's 1958 Buick Caballero on YouTube Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2021 7:51 pm

My new and probably last major project : Picked up a 94 Roadmaster wagon after a 2 1/2 years search for a nice car and one in the budget (I'm retired )2 weeks ago from an elderly couple who were into Buicks 2 owner car with 120000 miles on it . The body is in beautiful condition absolutely none of the typical Ohio rust . Interior needs a good cleaning and I'm going to replace the carpet and repair or replace the headliner  .Car will need a brake overhaul and as I do with all my cars a complete maintenance ,change all fluids ,replace the hoses /belts etc. ,  and go over anything that I feel needs to  on this car not much it's that nice . I'm an old school hot rodder who just finished up a restomod 70 Chevelle SS396 for my wife  so this car will not be stock. Future plans after the maintenance issues are addressed 15x8 Vette rallys wheels with flat caps (police ) powder coated tan/gold to match the car ready to be put on this spring and maybe a set of C5 Vette wheels in the future ,replace the steering wheel with a tan or wood one similar to the 81 Vette I owned ,suspension /exhaust upgrade and maybe swapping out the seats for leather .Looking forward to being an active member of the forum for guidance ,advice and to help any members with the knowledge I've accumulated in all the years I've been building and detailing cars ,bikes and trucks .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joe T's 1958 Buick Caballero on YouTube   Joe T's 1958 Buick Caballero on YouTube Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joe T's 1958 Buick Caballero on YouTube
Page 1 of 1