GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

class 2 or 3 hitch? Bueller?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sprocket

Sprocket

class 2 or 3 hitch? Bueller? Empty
PostSubject: class 2 or 3 hitch? Bueller?   class 2 or 3 hitch? Bueller? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2021 9:16 am

Anyone have one laying around they want to sell? I had a class III and my buddy needed it to sell a boat and other general towing as he has a trailer maint. business. I gave it to him with the proviso that he would get me one in return as there was an immediate need. So far it's a unicorn, so anyone holding one they want to part with. I'll even take a class II as I have a non-towpack car with 2.56s. Just have a little trailer for my sunfish and kayaks.

Posting in here for exposure as the forum is lightly attended these days.... thanks
Back to top Go down
rcktpwrd

rcktpwrd

PostSubject: Re: class 2 or 3 hitch? Bueller?   class 2 or 3 hitch? Bueller? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2021 8:09 pm

Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: class 2 or 3 hitch? Bueller?   class 2 or 3 hitch? Bueller? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2021 3:14 pm

I have a brand new, uninstalled Class 2 that I bought from Uhaul when they liquidated them. Since my car is dropped I no longer have a use for it.
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: class 2 or 3 hitch? Bueller?   class 2 or 3 hitch? Bueller? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2021 9:38 am

94Woody wrote:
I have a brand new, uninstalled Class 2 that I bought from Uhaul when they liquidated them. Since my car is dropped I no longer have a use for it.
  I'll take it, need for my little trailer for my sunfish sailboat and kayaks.
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: class 2 or 3 hitch? Bueller?   class 2 or 3 hitch? Bueller? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2021 9:42 am

rcktpwrd wrote:
RockAuto has some https://www.rockauto.com/en/catalog/chevrolet,1995,caprice,5.7l+v8,1037483,accessories,trailer+hitch,1212

pretty sure though, when you order it, it will come back as not avail. My buddy has been trying for months to find one and although they say they have them, it winds up, they don't. Sad
Back to top Go down
rcktpwrd

rcktpwrd

PostSubject: Re: class 2 or 3 hitch? Bueller?   class 2 or 3 hitch? Bueller? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2021 4:43 pm

Sprocket wrote:
rcktpwrd wrote:
RockAuto has some https://www.rockauto.com/en/catalog/chevrolet,1995,caprice,5.7l+v8,1037483,accessories,trailer+hitch,1212

pretty sure though, when you order it, it will come back as not avail.  My buddy has been trying for months to find one and although they say they have them, it winds up, they don't.   Sad

That is interesting, they are usually pretty good with not showing out of stock items as being available...

Looks like you found what you want from a forum member which is even better!
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: class 2 or 3 hitch? Bueller?   class 2 or 3 hitch? Bueller? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2021 6:02 pm

It will be nice to get the thing out of my way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: class 2 or 3 hitch? Bueller?   class 2 or 3 hitch? Bueller? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

class 2 or 3 hitch? Bueller?
Page 1 of 1