GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

correct headlights for Buick RMW

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sleeperwagon

correct headlights for Buick RMW Empty
PostSubject: correct headlights for Buick RMW   correct headlights for Buick RMW Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2021 4:16 pm

Hey guys, sorry for disappearing for a while. I have Crohn's, and when things get bad the car gets shelved for a while. Anyhow, I am thinking about replacing the OEM headlights with something updated. Mostly for improved light output vs the originals, but I wouldn't be disappointed if they look better too. My question is, are the headlight housings the same as the Caprice/impala ones, or is the Buick unique like the rear lights and the grille/ bumper? There appear to still be many ebay options for the 91-96 impalas, but I can't find much of anything specifically for the old RMWs. Anybody have feedback on lights they particularly like/ don't like?

Tom
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: correct headlights for Buick RMW   correct headlights for Buick RMW Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2021 4:35 pm

I believe the wagon lights are the same for Chev and Buick. The Caprice / Impala lights are different than the wagons.

Tom
Back to top Go down
jayoldschool

jayoldschool

PostSubject: Re: correct headlights for Buick RMW   correct headlights for Buick RMW Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2021 4:54 pm

There are only two different headlights (other than the Roadmaster sedan) for the B sedans and wagons. One interchanges between all Caprice/Custom Cruiser/Roadmaster(wagon only). The other one is for the Impala SS, and the only difference is that one has a black strip on the top of the headlight. Physically, they are all the same. Any aftermarket light that fits an SS will also fit:
- Caprice sedan and wagon
- Roadmaster wagon
- Custom Cruiser
Back to top Go down
Sleeperwagon

PostSubject: Re: correct headlights for Buick RMW   correct headlights for Buick RMW Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2021 5:15 pm

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: correct headlights for Buick RMW   correct headlights for Buick RMW Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

correct headlights for Buick RMW
Page 1 of 1