GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lifted RMW on carsandbids

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragonwagon

Lifted RMW on carsandbids Empty
PostSubject: Lifted RMW on carsandbids   Lifted RMW on carsandbids Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 1:33 pm

Wojtek likes this post

Back to top Go down
Fix Until Broke

PostSubject: Re: Lifted RMW on carsandbids   Lifted RMW on carsandbids Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 9:07 pm

Nice - it's in pretty good shape and someone has spent a lot of time/effort with the sound deadning and such.

Needs a bit of work like any car of this age, but in good shape all things considered.

Currently at $6300!
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Lifted RMW on carsandbids   Lifted RMW on carsandbids Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 10:19 am

31s are alot of tire under there. I was running that exact tire on my 1970 K5 Blazer back in the day.

Back to top Go down
Wojtek

Wojtek

PostSubject: Re: Lifted RMW on carsandbids   Lifted RMW on carsandbids Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2021 10:54 am

There have been a few people in my area Cleveland Ohio who have over converted wagons on truck 4x4 frames . The last one I saw was at the Piston Power show a few years ago it was a box Impala wagon and was nicely done .It will be interesting to see what this ends up going for needs some work but a lot has been done to it different in a good way .
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Lifted RMW on carsandbids   Lifted RMW on carsandbids Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2021 9:30 am

Having off roaded alot in my younger years, they did it right with the approach angle in the front, but unfortunately, the huge overhang on the back of our cars will kill it's departure angle on steeper terrain. I didn't roll through the pics, but it would need a good skid plate under the fuel tank.
Back to top Go down
Wojtek

Wojtek

PostSubject: Re: Lifted RMW on carsandbids   Lifted RMW on carsandbids Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2021 11:15 am

Lifted RMW on carsandbids 15110

Back to top Go down
Dragonwagon

PostSubject: Re: Lifted RMW on carsandbids   Lifted RMW on carsandbids Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2021 10:38 am

This one is on the stock B-body frame, still RWD (so not a 4x4 truck). The seller's comments indicate the lift was just springs and tires, though I suppose the new shocks might be a little longer than stock to allow for the extra height.
Back to top Go down
Fix Until Broke

PostSubject: Re: Lifted RMW on carsandbids   Lifted RMW on carsandbids Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2021 8:48 pm

Sold for $10,100

HendersonRacing514 likes this post

Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: Lifted RMW on carsandbids   Lifted RMW on carsandbids Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2021 10:15 pm

Wow, that is a clean wagon, control arms weren't even rusted. Looks like it didn't spend much time in the weather that picture was taken in.
Back to top Go down
Wojtek

Wojtek

PostSubject: Re: Lifted RMW on carsandbids   Lifted RMW on carsandbids Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2021 10:00 am

Wife had the yearly big Chevelle show over the weekend and in the parking lot was the above 80's Caprice wagon minus the wood grain applique . Tried to track down the owner don't know if he had a car at the show or was just there . I was able to get a good look at it and I have to say the 4x4 conversion was really well done .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lifted RMW on carsandbids   Lifted RMW on carsandbids Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lifted RMW on carsandbids
Page 1 of 1