GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Caddy wheels

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bucky53

Caddy wheels Empty
PostSubject: Caddy wheels   Caddy wheels Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 7:27 pm

Any opinions about the look of Fleetwood wheels on our wagons? I'm running 6.5 truck rallys now but I want to go more tire without breaking the bank. Car is Caprice solid blue code 30. TIA
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

Caddy wheels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caddy wheels   Caddy wheels Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 8:22 pm

The FW wheels are the same size as the stock Caprice wheels. If you want to go to more tire, you may need wider wheels. I have mounted 255-60-15s on the stock rims without an issue. If you go to a wider tire than that, you may want to go to a wider rim, because the 255s should have a wider rim than the stock. When you go wider, make sure you do not change the offset, or the tire may hit the fenders.

Check here for fitment: http://www.rimsntires.com/specspro.jsp
Back to top Go down
Bucky53

Caddy wheels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caddy wheels   Caddy wheels Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2021 7:24 am

Appreciate your input. The Caddy wheels were gone when I got there but I did score a RM set for $200. I'll have to find some centers but they seem readily available.
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

Caddy wheels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caddy wheels   Caddy wheels Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2021 9:13 am

Bucky53 wrote:
Appreciate your input. The Caddy wheels were gone when I got there but I did score a RM set for $200. I'll have to find some centers but they seem readily available.

on the RM alloys there are two different sets of Center caps. 91-94 and 95-96 (they are larger).
I have a least one set of the earlier ones (probably 2), I don't have any of the larger ones anymore.

If you need I can measure the ones I have to see if they will work.
Back to top Go down
Fix Until Broke

Caddy wheels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caddy wheels   Caddy wheels Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2021 11:12 am

If Bucky53 doesn't need these, I'd be interested in a some of the 91-94's
Back to top Go down
Bucky53

Caddy wheels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caddy wheels   Caddy wheels Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2021 6:21 am

The wheels I have are 95-96. Do any of the Caddy or Chevy centers fit. It'd be awesome if the Impala centers fit. They are everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Caddy wheels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caddy wheels   Caddy wheels Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Caddy wheels
Page 1 of 1