GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Need the white plastic clips for wagon upper wood grain molding

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dwardo

Need the white plastic clips for wagon upper wood grain molding Empty
PostSubject: Need the white plastic clips for wagon upper wood grain molding   Need the white plastic clips for wagon upper wood grain molding Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2021 10:30 pm

I am looking for the white plastic clips that hold the upper piece of fake wood grain molding to the body studs on a '94 Roadmaster wagon. I am unclear as to whether all the clips are  the same or some are different depending on location. Any help will be appreciated as I suspect I'm going to be breaking a lot of them in the coming months. Shocked

Thanks a bunch!
Back to top Go down
dwardo

PostSubject: Re: Need the white plastic clips for wagon upper wood grain molding   Need the white plastic clips for wagon upper wood grain molding Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2021 10:37 pm

I found some place called Imperial supplies which claims to have them by the 15-count bag. They appear to be the right part. By the time you add in the shipping, the mysterious processing fee, and whatever, it comes out to $2 per clip. I would happily pay any forum member that, plus shipping, but their website did not give me warm fuzzies so I did not order from them. Any gots them?? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Need the white plastic clips for wagon upper wood grain molding   Need the white plastic clips for wagon upper wood grain molding Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2021 7:11 am

ayilar likes this post

Back to top Go down
dwardo

PostSubject: Re: Need the white plastic clips for wagon upper wood grain molding   Need the white plastic clips for wagon upper wood grain molding Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2021 10:26 pm

Thanks, Fred. They appear to have them but no indication of price. They sell only to their distributors so I'll call them tomorrow to see if they have a local distributor.. Who knows ... maybe it'll be raining clips.
Back to top Go down
Wojtek

Wojtek

PostSubject: Re: Need the white plastic clips for wagon upper wood grain molding   Need the white plastic clips for wagon upper wood grain molding Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2021 7:24 pm

Gave them a call and yes they only sell to distributors .That said the lady that I talked to was very helpful gave her my zip code and in no time I had the phone numbers of 2 distributors in my area .Any one in the Cleveland /Akron area who is interested in purchasing these here is the information Great Lakes Fasteners  330 425 4488   Jason Products  440 466 9161 and Thanks To Fred for the information !

ayilar likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need the white plastic clips for wagon upper wood grain molding   Need the white plastic clips for wagon upper wood grain molding Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need the white plastic clips for wagon upper wood grain molding
Page 1 of 1