GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

custom cruiser

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ccrider

custom cruiser Empty
PostSubject: custom cruiser   custom cruiser Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2022 6:27 pm

hi,
i have a 92 olds custom cruiser and i need some of the interior plastic like door panel inserts and such.
is there a place that sells this kind of stuff?
also, what is interchangeable with the caprice and roadmaster wagons?
thanks, i'm new to the sight and look forward to interacting with others on the forum. if someone out there has custom cruiser info, i'd welcome the input.
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

custom cruiser Empty
PostSubject: Re: custom cruiser   custom cruiser Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2022 7:50 pm

No. There is nothing available for these cars when it comes to restoration/aftermarket. You have to search for somebody that has a collection of used parts they are willing to part with. You can get some new head lights, rubber splash shields and fuel tank straps though.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

custom cruiser Empty
PostSubject: Re: custom cruiser   custom cruiser Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2022 11:15 am

I have some parts. Can you send me a list of specific parts you need.
Back to top Go down
Wojtek

Wojtek

custom cruiser Empty
PostSubject: Re: custom cruiser   custom cruiser Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2022 11:54 am

J and J Auto Wrecking in Marshallville Ohio 800 425 1555 usually has Custom Cruisers in their inventory they also have an Ebay and Youtube site which lists their inventory .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

custom cruiser Empty
PostSubject: Re: custom cruiser   custom cruiser Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

custom cruiser
Page 1 of 1