GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rear wiper arm

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bucky53

Rear wiper arm Empty
PostSubject: Rear wiper arm   Rear wiper arm Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2022 12:42 pm

Has anybody found a wiper arm that closely matches the length and curve for the 95 Caprice tailgate glass? Mine has broken where the spring attaches and like an idiot I tossed it. I should have kept it to try to match it.
I would appreciate any help. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

Rear wiper arm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rear wiper arm   Rear wiper arm Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2022 5:06 pm

You'll have to double check, but I believe someone mentioned that a Dodge Caravan will work.

Tom
Back to top Go down
Bucky53

Rear wiper arm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rear wiper arm   Rear wiper arm Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2022 5:08 pm

Thank you so much.
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

Rear wiper arm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rear wiper arm   Rear wiper arm Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2022 2:53 pm

silverfox103 wrote:
You'll have to double check, but I believe someone mentioned that a Dodge Caravan will work.

Tom

yes, I have one on my wagon. It needs a little tweaking to get it to sit right on the glass, but $24 new from the parts store is hard to pass up.
I forgot offhand what years it was from. Funny part is it fell off at WF last weekend (dunno why, it didn't break). Haven't looked at it since.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rear wiper arm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rear wiper arm   Rear wiper arm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rear wiper arm
Page 1 of 1