GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

1994 Caprice Classic Wagon 4D for sale

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mrmeeseeks

1994 Caprice Classic Wagon 4D for sale Empty
PostSubject: 1994 Caprice Classic Wagon 4D for sale   1994 Caprice Classic Wagon 4D for sale Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2022 12:52 pm

I purchased my house from an estate and the previous owner had died. This car was included in the sale but I didn't get a title. I did get it started about 2 years ago with a jump pack, ran pretty rough definitely needs at least fresh gas and tuneup. It does have a 350 tbi which is part of the reason I kept it around (can't have too many of those). I haven't tried to get a title and at this point I'd rather just sell the car. I don't know how many miles are on it due to the dash not turning on. I believe it's under 100k from what I remember the last time it started.

The body seems solid except that the spare tire well is rotted. I don't know much about the history of the car except that it's been sitting on the driveway since I bought the house.

I am located in Dover, PA. I have a car trailer and can deliver locally. I would sell for $1000 cash. My cell number is 717-894-2214
Back to top Go down

1994 Caprice Classic Wagon 4D for sale
Page 1 of 1