GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

1992 Sway Bar Options

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
oldsmike

oldsmike

1992 Sway Bar Options Empty
PostSubject: 1992 Sway Bar Options   1992 Sway Bar Options Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2022 8:57 pm

So I had picked up a sway bar off of eBay from PST. That one wouldn't work. Theysent me the instructions, hadn't seen this design before, wondered if anyone was using it.
1992 Sway Bar Options 943_pa11
1992 Sway Bar Options 943_pa10
Back to top Go down
Isurf

Isurf

1992 Sway Bar Options Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1992 Sway Bar Options   1992 Sway Bar Options Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2022 10:30 pm

I have not seen that one before. If price is a concern, I would check the pages on here for the for or panther bar. They come in a few diameters, are supposed to be a drill one hole each side and bolt in solution. I grabbed one from a bone yard for 30 bucks over a year ago, haven't got around to installing it yet. Hopefully soon. I plan to install along with a 323 posi wagon axle I bought from a member here. Also considering a brake upgrade, so soon may not be real soon. I bolts around the axle with exhaust clamps and to the frame with link ends where you drill the holes. Some here appear to be happy with it, others not so much.
Back to top Go down

1992 Sway Bar Options
Page 1 of 1