GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OCC or Roadmaster ? Cluster

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
1991BlueBertha

OCC or Roadmaster ? Cluster Empty
PostSubject: OCC or Roadmaster ? Cluster   OCC or Roadmaster ? Cluster Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2022 1:29 pm

Anyone have a cluster that would be compatible with my 91 OCC? Tach is wonky and might try to swap part of it out if that can help... its really the only thing on my 91 that doesnt work. Everything else works fine and great! But when its off by about 2500 RPM and twitches, its super annoying.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: OCC or Roadmaster ? Cluster   OCC or Roadmaster ? Cluster Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2022 10:38 pm

I have an OCC cluster. I would like $100 plus shipping.
Back to top Go down
1991BlueBertha

PostSubject: Re: OCC or Roadmaster ? Cluster   OCC or Roadmaster ? Cluster Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2022 11:27 pm

Fred- can I swap the actual tach components over to mine? Or do I have to swap the whole cluster ? I don’t want to have a different odometer if I can help it… I know easiest would be to swap the whole cluster
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: OCC or Roadmaster ? Cluster   OCC or Roadmaster ? Cluster Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2022 6:44 am

You can swap the odometer from one to the other. You can also swap just the electronic board (the odometer may be on the board). Another possibility is to reset the odometer in the donor unit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OCC or Roadmaster ? Cluster   OCC or Roadmaster ? Cluster Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OCC or Roadmaster ? Cluster
Page 1 of 1