GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

plastic piece that covers rear wiper motor

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sprocket

Sprocket

plastic piece that covers rear wiper motor Empty
PostSubject: plastic piece that covers rear wiper motor   plastic piece that covers rear wiper motor Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2022 11:41 am

On the interior piece that covers the rear hatch glass area are three little scew looking things in beige plastic that pop in to lock it.

I broke two of them taking mine off to replace the hatch hinges. Is there a source for the beige parts that pop in?

Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: plastic piece that covers rear wiper motor   plastic piece that covers rear wiper motor Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2022 1:54 pm

Those are pretty rare John, there's only one guy that may have one, and he's not too far from you.

3.........2...........1...........Fred

Tom

ayilar likes this post

Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: plastic piece that covers rear wiper motor   plastic piece that covers rear wiper motor Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2022 8:24 pm

Yep I have some. The tans pieces with the Phillips head are just the locks for the fastener. I have some of the fasteners as well as the locks.
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: plastic piece that covers rear wiper motor   plastic piece that covers rear wiper motor Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2022 11:34 am

Fred Kiehl wrote:
Yep I have some. The tans pieces with the Phillips head are just the locks for the fastener. I have some of the fasteners as well as the locks.
I'll call you this week as I will be in Tampa area for work. I just need the tan parts as I broke mine pulling the panel down. actually need all three. I have the parts with the phillps head and they are ok.
Back to top Go down
GeoffB

GeoffB

PostSubject: Re: plastic piece that covers rear wiper motor   plastic piece that covers rear wiper motor Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2022 12:14 pm

Fred Kiehl wrote:

Do you still have any?
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: plastic piece that covers rear wiper motor   plastic piece that covers rear wiper motor Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2022 1:39 pm

I have one in tan and a bunch in red, blue, and gray. The tan one is 91-3 tan. There is a 96 wagon in the Clearwater LKQ that may have them.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: plastic piece that covers rear wiper motor   plastic piece that covers rear wiper motor Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2022 1:42 pm

I looked at the pictures, and it has a tan interior.
Back to top Go down
GeoffB

GeoffB

PostSubject: Re: plastic piece that covers rear wiper motor   plastic piece that covers rear wiper motor Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2022 3:15 pm

I have a 95 with a tan interior.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: plastic piece that covers rear wiper motor   plastic piece that covers rear wiper motor Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2022 3:16 pm

They should match.
Back to top Go down
GeoffB

GeoffB

PostSubject: Re: plastic piece that covers rear wiper motor   plastic piece that covers rear wiper motor Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2022 3:25 pm

Sounds good, PM sent.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: plastic piece that covers rear wiper motor   plastic piece that covers rear wiper motor Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2022 9:20 pm

I picked.2, 3rd vanished. I still have the one that is lighter. All 3 sipped for $20.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: plastic piece that covers rear wiper motor   plastic piece that covers rear wiper motor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

plastic piece that covers rear wiper motor
Page 1 of 1