GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sold the wagon, upgrades for sale!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rauldelp

rauldelp

Sold the wagon, upgrades for sale! Empty
PostSubject: Sold the wagon, upgrades for sale!   Sold the wagon, upgrades for sale! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2022 5:36 pm

Hi all!

Sold my 93 Wagon, and have a whole bunch of projects I never got to. I don't need this stuff hanging around while the kids get old enough for me to get free time again so I'm putting them up for sale.

Pricing is very negotiable, as I don't really want to ship any of it. I'd rather meet someone in South Florida somewhere, but if you really want something I can look into the shipping costs.

First picture:
We've got:
1. the Etchus sway bars from the group buy a while back. Missing the front hardware, shouldn't be too hard to find tho. $500
2. an LT1 crossmember (never opened since received). Engine swap was planned and I wanted dual exhaust. $100
3. 4 hubcaps for 15" wheels with the 4 wheel to cap gold color adapter things. (I held the caps on the holders with 1/4-20 allen bolts with a fender washer. Worked way way better
    than that green plastic thing that needs the key) $100
4. Energy Suspension poly engine and trans mount set for a 91-93 sbc with 700r4/4l60. Probably fits the 94-96 but not sure. $40
5. Overhead console from a Jimmy. Would just fit between the windshield and the moonroof, but it moved the mirror down into my sightline. (I'm 6'6", was very annoying) $20
6. Brand new set of CC501 cargo coil rear springs, and the matching 5662 springs for the front. I think this set was for lowering an inch from stock. Moog rubber isolators come with
    these. $150?
Sold the wagon, upgrades for sale! GOh2Yeq

Second Picture:
We've got a Kore3 rear disc brake conversion kit! The rear discs are cut to fit the 91 truck axles (larger bore than our stock), so if you've got the factory axles you'd have to get the correct ones from them. Was about $800 when I ordered it. $600 any takers?
Sold the wagon, upgrades for sale! Ik2vx5c

More incoming, will update the post as I dig it all out.

94Woody and Serendipity96 like this post

Back to top Go down
vivix

PostSubject: Re: Sold the wagon, upgrades for sale!   Sold the wagon, upgrades for sale! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2022 3:38 pm

Man, if you were local I'd be all over the bars and brakes
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: Sold the wagon, upgrades for sale!   Sold the wagon, upgrades for sale! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2022 6:40 pm

Potential buyers of the brakes. They will not work with 15 inch wheels.
Back to top Go down
rauldelp

rauldelp

PostSubject: Re: Sold the wagon, upgrades for sale!   Sold the wagon, upgrades for sale! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2022 7:47 pm

Oh yeah, they really won’t! I was rocking 19s so that wasn’t really a concern. I think they’ll fit under the 17” impala wheels.
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: Sold the wagon, upgrades for sale!   Sold the wagon, upgrades for sale! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2022 9:17 pm

rauldelp wrote:
Oh yeah, they really won’t! I was rocking 19s so that wasn’t really a concern. I think they’ll fit under the 17” impala wheels.

Correct, 17 and up.

I would jump on them but I have 15s.

ayilar likes this post

Back to top Go down
windssurfer

PostSubject: PM sent on Crossmember   Sold the wagon, upgrades for sale! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2022 8:31 am

PM sent on crossmember
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sold the wagon, upgrades for sale!   Sold the wagon, upgrades for sale! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sold the wagon, upgrades for sale!
Page 1 of 1