GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Greetings from KC

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Podor

Podor

Greetings from KC Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from KC   Greetings from KC Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2022 11:13 am

I'm new around here, but not new to B-body and wagon life. I grew up in my dad's '77 Caprice Wagon and have always appreciated the utility. I was a mechanic until 2005 and had a loyal customer that had 3 LT1 powered Roadmaster wagons that I maintained well into the 200k milage range. I found a great '94 Caprice wagon for my dad back in '04 to replace the '77, and shortly after bought a '95 Impala SS for myself. I ended up trading the Impala for a Suburban when my famly outgrew it. I ended up selling a Chevelle I had to pay for some house repairs a few years ago and had some money leftover for a new project. I ended up finding a '94 Caprice wagon that I had until I got my dad's '94 about a month ago. I gave my old '94 to a good friend who has put probably 3k miles on it in the last month and has become their family vehicle of choice. Such great cars!Greetings from KC 20220710

silverfox103, 94Woody, rcktpwrd, GENDAVIS, ayilar and Buickman1 like this post

Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

Greetings from KC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings from KC   Greetings from KC Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2022 6:03 pm

Welcome. That's a beautiful wagon.
Back to top Go down
rcktpwrd

rcktpwrd

Greetings from KC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings from KC   Greetings from KC Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2022 8:14 pm

welcome!

nice looking wagon!
Back to top Go down
verwachst

verwachst

Greetings from KC Empty
PostSubject: Welcome   Greetings from KC Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2022 1:30 pm

Welcome aboard, Podor. You came to the right place. verwachst
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

Greetings from KC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings from KC   Greetings from KC Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2022 10:45 am

welcome, Nice looking Caprice there. Love the color
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greetings from KC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings from KC   Greetings from KC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from KC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GM Longroof Forum :: The Welcome Wagon :: Introductions...-
Jump to: